Chapter 22

Graces POV:
It's been about 3 weeks since i came back on tour with the boys and is been great, back to normal basically. They're still protective for no reason but apart from that I'm absolutely fine.

"Louis... it doesn't work that way."
"Well how the fuck does it work then!"
I never thought I'd be the one to Have one of the 'talks' with Louis Tomlinson.
I took a deep sighed at is naivety.
"When the contractions get much closer together it means the baby is coming and it is possible because your.... area, dilates so that it will fit." This is so awkward.
The look on his face was priceless, he looked absolutely mortified.

"Oh... ok."
"Yes Louis,now can we please go back to playing now?"
"Yes!" Thank god.

"What you guys doing?" Harry walked into the Room with James, he's part of the crew but he's around our age a load of fun so we hang out together now.

"Chess?! I didn't know you could play!" He lifted his eyebrows and looked genuinely surprised.
"There are many things about you that you have yet to discover" i straightened my back and lifted my chin to look more refined as I spoke in a snobbish accent.

Harry came around my back and leant against my chair with his head in the crook of my neck and whispered.
"Ill show you my secrets if you show me yours..."
Jesus Christ. I felt myself start to blush and i was on fire, of course this only made him snicker to himself as he backed away.
"Anyway... Grace has been teaching Lou all about anatomy and reproduction! All the way to birth itself!" Niall spoke and it didn't take long for him to start cracking up.

"I honestly cant believe you didn't already know about all that already tho..."
"Well you might have been giving harry private lessons about the female body but we definitely haven't."
"Louis!"
I smacked him across the table and i felt the blush come upon me again. The truth is that I'd Only ever "slept" with harry twice. And it had been a while as he still treats be like a porcelain doll, which I'm not.

"That's it, I'm not playing anymore. What time is the show?'
"About an hour"
"Wtf! Go get ready, Caroline is going to kill you guys!"
"Yes mother" Zayn retorted.

As they all walked out of the room he snapped his head back around the door "by the way Gigi's coming tonight."

"What! Yes! Omg why didn't you tell me!"
"Haha, because i knew you would act like this. She's been in the hotel all day i just didn't tell you. They should be here soon and her mother is coming with her so she can look after the baby while you two watch from the crowd."

"Omg if you weren't a father to some little person, zayn, i would seriously kill you right now. Now go!"
He laughed at me and skipped after the other boys.

———————
"So, how are you feeling?"
"I'm fine, i told you."
Paul, alongside harry still hasn't gotten over the other month, which they really need to.

"I'm sending John down there with you and Gigi tonight by the way."
"Ok, that's cool. I'm so excited to meet her. And the baby omg."
"I know, me too." That wasn't Paul's voice...

His eyes darted to the door behind him and i sprung up from my seat as i my eyes found the source of the response.

"Hi. It's so nice to finally meet you!"
"And you, I'm Gigi and I'm guessing you're Grace?"

"Ha, yes." I walked over and gave her a gentle hug as she held a newborn in her arms.

(Ok so zayn hasn't reviled to name of the baby yet so I'm just gonna go with Rosie until he does ok? No hate pls)

"Rosie, this is auntie Gracie, the one daddy's always talking about." She spoke in a hush tone to the baby and her skin was so perfect, how it it possible to look so perfect while looking after a 4 month old baby..?

"Rosie? Oh my goodness that is so beautiful... and so are you" she handed me the baby and i was so scared but i took her and cradled her with so much care, as if i was protecting her from all of the evil in the world. Our moment was interrupted by a the shutter from a camera.
I looked up and saw Gigi holding her phone in-front of her facing myself.
"I hope you don't mind, I've been waiting to do this."
"Of course, could you send that to me. I think it might be my new screensaver.... sorry harry."
We laughed and talked about Zayn, harry, Rosie and i met her mam who Was just as pretty as Gigi and so kind.

Eventually it was time for the show to start, we were running late because we were talking so much and had to head straight to our seats to wait for the show to start. John lead us through the crowd to our places right by the side of the stage. We were in between a lot of young women and teenagers. All the mams with little kids were further back, away from the pushing and shoving bitches and loud speakers.

I felt a tap on my shoulder "excuse me, are you Grace James?"
I smiled and nodded. A few people had noticed Gigi on the way over and asked for photos and lately more people had been noticing who i was. Touring with the boys meant a lot of attention from the media. And of course being Harry's girlfriend.

"Can i take a photo with you?"
"Of course "  just them the music started and the boys came running on stage from the centre back.
"Could you wait one moment please?" I really wanted to watch the first song, i loved watching the boys perform. The girl politely nodded and started cheering for the boys just like i was.

Harry glanced over a few times during the song which was best song ever... perfect.

then they started speaking to the crowd and i took the opportunity to turn back to the girl who was still more than anxious to have my photo, i really don't know why.

I gave her a quick hug as her friend took it for us and told her to enjoy the show.
"Thank you, i really think you're great by the way, you and harry... i think you're the one for him now!"
She had to shout over the screams of other fans and I couldn't quite speak after that so i just smiled and tuned back around, only to find harry watching my interaction with one of his fans. He was already smiling at me and I couldn't help but return it.

Gigi grabbed my hand and squeezed it, winking at me referring to mine and Harry's little moment.

I don't know if he thinks I'm "the one". But i love harry with all my heart and i think that he is "the one" for me.