Chapter 20

Harry's pov:

"You know what to call me by now!"
"I know, I'm sorry mammy"

It's so adorable when I hear her talk with Niall and his family, I forget that she spent so much time in Ireland and I always used to wonder why her accent was a bit messed up. But when she speaks to them it becomes just as broad as Niall's and it's so freaking cute!

After a while she was reunited with Edward. I love her and I'm so happy she's awake. And as much as I know she loves me, this is a brother sister moment so I decided to leave them all to have a chat alone.

I walked into the cafeteria for the first time today and after about 40 minutes I saw the lads walk through the entrance. I shot up to meet them.

"She's awake?"
I just nodded and smiled, can't remember the last time I genuinely smiled this big.

"Omg, let's go!"
"You guys head up, I need to eat." They all patted my back and said they'd see me in a bit.

——————

"Hey" it was about 10:30pm now. The lads have gone gone and Niall is with Paul at the airport waiting for Maura's flight to get in.

"Hello" she smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back like an idiot. She ended up laughing at my ridiculous expression.

"Hey, don't laugh. I can't help it, I've missed your smile so much."
We both sat smiling for a while longer.

"I have been too. I thought I wasn't gonna wake up haz... I could hear you. Every day. I would zone in and out but I always heard you. I tried so hard to wake up for you I did, I'm so sorry" she was crying again. She been doing this all day.

I took the opportunity to get in bed with her and allow her to rest onto me so I could hold her against my chest for the first time in what feels like forever.

"Baby, I promise you. It's alright, hey you did what I asked, you came back to me. I would have waited an eternity. It doesn't matter, your here now."

She calmed down a little and settled against me. I smirked to myself knowing I'd get to sleep with her tonight.

NOT LIKE THAT.
But I've missed being near her like this.

"I love you Harry"
"I love you too Grace. I love you so much. I'm never letting you out of my sight again."

"Emm. What if I need a shower?"
"I can help you with that"
She slapped my chest Lightly. Though I'm sure it took a lot of effort for her so I tried to make it look like she made an impact.
"Hey! I was joking... maybe"
I could feel her laugh at me and it felt like heaven.

"So I know this is really early but I need to talk to you about something."
"Anything."

"Well, we have a few weeks left on a break which we're spending for Christmas. But then we have to finish the final leg of our tour in North America."

"Oh. I'll be ready by then."
"Baby I want you there too. I really do, because like I said I need to keep an eye on you. But I'm not having you working if your not up to it. I know how many nights you stay up doing paper work and sorting out incidents with the crew. You do more than I realise."

She scoffed jokingly. "Thanks for noticing."

"You know what I mean" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I promise I'll be careful. And it's not too hard you know, but either way I'm coming with you. I don't want to leave you or Niall."

"Good. Because if you said no I would strap you to a wheel chair and take you with me."

She giggled again. God. Wtf is wrong with me. She's the most perfect thing in the world.

——————
Graces pov:

"Be careful with her! Watch her head with that door!"

"I can walk mammy, I've had sepsis. Not a freaking car accident and broken my legs."
I said the last part under my breath as I didn't want to take a beating from her today. Lol, I know she would never but you get what I mean.

They helped me into the car which really wasn't necessary although my side did hurt from were I had surgery and I was very tired and weak. But a few meters to the car wouldn't hurt.

"I'm so excited to go home!"
"We're excited to have you home!"

I sat in the front seat next to Maura and the boys sat in the back. Louis, Liam, zayn and Paul were in the other car and would meet us at the house.

Paul had a pretty big home with lots of space since his children moved out so he said that Maura could stay with us. Even though Niall objected, she said she wanted to be with me and also that she didn't want to stay in an apartment with three smelly boys. From personal experience. I completely agree.

I was going to miss the boys since they weren't staying with me. But I'll see them everyday. And then next week me, Niall and his mam are going back to mullinger for Christmas.

"Bye. I love you"
"I love you too" he whispered in my ear as I hugged him at the front door.

"I'll text your in the morning."
"I'll text you in about 30 minutes."
I laughed at him being so silly.
"I'll be alright I promise."
"Just checking in because I promised."

I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a kiss before sending him on his way. I hugged all the other boys and they waved to me form the car as it sped of round the corner.

Harry's pov:

I was nervous about leaving her again. Even though she was home now and not really alone.
The lads must have sensed it because it didn't take them long to comment.

"She'll be alright lad" Louis looked over to me from the drivers seat. I don't know who the fuck let him drive but I'm too stressed to care.

"Thanks Lou"

"We all know how much you love her, it's alright. It's ok to be this worried."zayn lowered his voice to speak only to me.

"I just. I feel so strongly I. It feels like more than love... is that possible?"

"If it is I know you two are the ones who would feel it" Zayn really knows how to be a romantic sometimes. After Gigi and the baby he really turned a corner. For the better.

"Zayn I. I think I want to marry her."

His expression looked well. Empty. Shocked I guess. Louis almost crashed the car and Niall choked on his sandwich.

"I mean, I'm not going to propose now!"
They all calmed down a lot after that.

"But I mean, I think after a few months. After our one year, if I still feel just as strongly. Which I'm sure I will. I'll get ready to ask her."

"I think that's a great idea. Just don't rush into anything. Like you said, your only at what. The 7month line?"

"Yeh"

"So give it a while. She's only just started coming into the media. Be careful. Not just for yourself."

Louis was right. I would wait, I'm not stupid. But I know that I am going to propose, this just gives me a longer time to plan it all out...

AN~ WE'RE AT CHAPTER 20!!!!

I can believe hive written 20 chapters of this thing. I hope it's not boring...

I just wrote 3 cavorted in about 2 hours. I don't know why I just had a sudden burst of energy. I hope you liked it!
Please comment and vote and send this to your friends or whatever it is you do. I relay appreciate it. Like I've said. I started another Harry fanfic. If you wanna save it as well. I only have a few chapter so far but I quite like the background of it a bit better.

This is still my main story don't worry.
I'll see yall asap. Goodnight, cos it's 23:06 in England rn.
-G xxxxx