Reversed Preview Part 4

Last part tee hee. Also whoops I got so invested in the SSR rewritten oneshot that I forgot about this one, so I put it back in the order it would be, which is after part 3 of reversed obvi. Also, this book will be a max of 10 chapters, so I may just post them here or now and transfer them to a seperate book when I get the format and cover and description finished.

Ben's Dorm
Spy School
11:45 PM
Tuesday
January 12th

Ben's POV:
She left with a sad expression and I felt a pang of guilt, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't bring myself to follow her or apologize.

I just couldn't deal with that then. I played some video games and worked out for most of the rest of the night. I actually saw her walk past the gym once, when I was using the punching bag, with a hurt glance at me and a quick look at my abs since I was working out shirtless, she left quickly.

My anger surged again. I was so sick and tired of her crap. Why couldn't she just be honest with me? I mean she kissed me numerous times, and then just runs away like always. She even let her guard down occasionally, but only for a little while before rebuilding the wall tougher and stronger.

I was so annoyed that I decided to bug her room so I could actually hear how she felt since she couldn't just tell me.

I grabbed a handful of bugs and slid on the black suit Erica's mother had given me. I slid a ski mask on and grabbed the matching utility belt. I crept to her room and snuck in quietly. I got to work hiding the bugs immediately making sure to be quick and quiet about it, while finding good placement so she wouldn't find them around her room.

As I placed the last one, she rolled over in a dozed state and I saw her lying there cuddled with a little stuffed animal I gave her for her birthday. I was surprised because usually she was off training somewhere all night, and I accidentally bumped into her teapot and almost knocked it onto the ground.

I caught it but the slight noise woke her up with a start. She jumped up and I tackled her before she could attack me or call for help, not that she'd ever call for help. I slapped my hand over her mouth.

I could tell she was swearing but it came out so muffled it sounded like she was speaking gibberish.

"SHHH!"

She tried to push me off of her but I made sure my hand stayed over her mouth.

"I'm not here to hurt you." I whispered. "Take a chill pill Ice Queen."

She nodded but I kept my hand on her mouth. I slowly moved my hand from her mouth but put one finger to her lips as I whispered.

"Shh."

I stood up slowly and held out a hand. She hesitantly took it and I pulled her up, a little too strongly. She crashed into my chest ad grabbed my shoulders to steady herself. and her face ended up centimeters from mine. I had to hold her up with one hand as I pulled the ski mask off with my other hand.

Her eyes widened and she blushed faintly. Her eyes went from my eyes to my lips and back before she realized what she was doing.

I gave a faint smile and she leaned in, hesitated, leaned in more, hesitated again, and I decided to make things a lot easier by closing the gap.

I didn't pull away as fast as I had intended to when I kissed her, and I mentally rolled my eyes. Our mouths moved in sync slowly and she backed into one of the posts on her bed frame. (I imagine their beds to be like the ones in Harry Potter with the top thingy and the upward posts) I stepped forward as she did. I brought my hand to her jaw and cradled her head in my hand. After like 25-30 seconds I pulled back and saw that her light blush had become a heavy one. I brushed the kiss off and started to leave when she grabbed my hand.