High School AU Preview

Self explanatory lol. Also sorry but I took last week off bc I needed a break. This isn't coming out for a while but I didn't know what else to write so this is what you got 😂.

Nurse's Office
School
11:45 AM
Monday
September 15th

Ben's POV:
I'd been in PE when some kid threw a ball at my face.

I pushed him and asked him what his problem was.

He punched me in the stomach.

I beat him up.

He was the school bully Joshua Hallal.

No one ever bullied me but him.

I was a sophomore varsity player for our football team. I was pretty handsome and smart. I had good grades and was a pretty good athlete. And I was nice.

He was jealous because he barely made JV as a senior. And because people, especially girls, liked me more.

He always teased me, though my friends always backed me up.

But he threw a ball in my face and punched me. Mr. Nice Guy decided to let Mr. Punchy take over. (If you know what the reference to Mr. Punchy is from, you're amazing.)

And now I was in the principal's office.

I felt kinda bad about how messed up he was, but he kinda deserved it.

And he had gotten a couple hits, one of which was before I even attacked.

I had a splitting headache, some bruises, a few scratches, since he obviously doesn't fight fair, and a slightly bloody nose. Not to mention my hands that were raw and bloody too.

The principal walked Joshua in and sat down across from us.

"Joshua, I'm very disappointed in you. And Ben, I'm confused. What happened?"

We both started to speak and the principal said Josh could go first.

"We were playing dodgeball and I accidentally threw a ball in his face. And he shoved me a couple yards to the ground so I got up and punched him in the stomach. And he went berserk." He said, making it seem like he was scared and worried.

Thankfully, the principal wasn't that stupid and knew Joshua was spouting complete and absolute bullshit.

"That doesn't sound like Ben." He wrinkled his nose. "Ben, what happened from your perspective?"

"We finished playing dodgeball and he threw a ball straight at my face. And he smirked at me. So I lightly pushed his shoulder and asked what his problem was calmly. And he punched me in the stomach. And I lost it. I let it get out of control and I'm sorry sir." I answered truthfully. "You can ask about anyone that was there. Not our friends in case of bias, and not someone scared of us or that doesn't like us. But you can ask any impartial person and they'll tell you I'm telling the truth sir."

He smiled at me and nodded.

"That's a load of bullshit dude!"

"Language Joshua."

"But that's so not what happened!"

"Very well. But until I ask a couple impartial people, the one who started it will miss out on next Friday's game. Ben won't be able to play, and Joshua won;t be able to watch since he's on JV. And unfortunately for you Joshua, it may even result in you getting kicked off. Because we agreed there would be no more fighting and bullying. And this seems like both. Not to mention you'd have lied straight to my face. Both of you will have detention for the rest of this week."