Quarantine Tings- Berica

So this is gonna be a day of what Ben and Erica have been doing. 

Living Room
Buddy House
2:00 PM
Wednesday
May 12th

Ben's POV:
So you may have seen that it said 'Buddy House.' That's what we call this huge house we bought. Buddy House is where we hang out and sometimes live, but we do have separate ones too. Yes it's like the Hype House. I'm addicted to TikTok so don't judge. Me and Mike named it, which is why it's 'Buddy' House.

But that is not what this is about. This is about the pandemic. 

Please stay home and safe unless you need something. Take advantage of this time to learn new things and spend time with the people you live with. It will all be okay in a while, but it'll take time. And phase 2 doesn't mean it's over. It means we can start to safely try to reopen and get closer to how it was before. It may take years to be perfectly normal, but we can get through it together. 

Thank you to all the necessary workers and people on the front lines for everything you've done.

Personally, my friends and I have been having fun enjoying each other's company. You may be thinking, but aren't you guys needed? We are, yes, but we only go on missions when absolutely necessary, and stay home when we don't need to.

Erica and I have just spent time together and done fun stuff with our friends.

In fact this entry is about May 12th.

We woke up next to each other as usual. Me in my shorts and her wearing an over-sized shirt of mine and short shorts. I woke up to her curled in a little ball with her head on my chest. I pushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. She lifted her head to look at me and smiled.

"Morning baby."

"Morning." She said groggily.

"How'd ya sleep?"

"Pretty good. It was really comfy."

"So I make a nice pillow, huh?" (Credits for this joke to @EquusFerus_)

She turned red so I kissed her.

"I'm glad baby."

We lay there for a while. Just cuddling. Her head still on my chest. My arm around her. 

"I love you."

"I love you too E."

We finally got up and went outside to go swimming. 

"Race ya!" She shouted, taking off down the stairs.

I knew I had no chance of catching up so I went to our balcony and flipped off into the pool. I stayed under so she wouldn't notice.

Erica came running out and jumped in. I grabbed her legs and pulled her back down. She wriggled and I let go.

"How did you do that?"

"Jumped off the balcony." I shrugged.

"Psycho." She laughed.

"You just mad you didn't think about it."

She threw her arms around my neck and we rocked back and forth in the pool.

"I never could have done this without you Erica."

"Me neither baby. I'm glad we had each other."

"Me too."

I kissed her. When we pulled away we played around until going back inside for dinner with everyone else.

But the thing I learned, I needed her and was very lucky to have her with me during this hard time. 

Whether it be a family member or friend or significant other, support each other. Find someone you want to get closer to and have fun. Enjoy each other's company.

We will make it through this. 

We're all in this together.

Know this is late but hope you enjoyed.