Nagito x reader

I swear I can only write Nagito and hajime. Like my writing is only good if they are in it.
Also I got a request from one of my friends!!
Request:
Can you do a Nagito x reader where the reader is super kind and sweet, basically a mother figure to him and he's just shocked when your kind to him. Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

It makes sense don't worry. Here you go! Also female reader

When y/n and Nagito got together everyone was in shock. Nagito was some insane dude that was obsessed hope. He never stoped talking about it. And did I mention insane. He blew up our schools gym for God's sake.

You on the other hand were kind and sweet. You always helped others. No matter who they were you were nice to them. Even Nagito.

Nagito thought of you as the ultimate amazing person when really you just treated him like everyone else. He thought of you like a goddess.

The first time you met you were in class. Your teacher has assigned seats and she put you 2 together. Class had already started and he was late. He claims it was his bad luck. The teacher showed him his seat next to you. You looked up from your work, smiled and waved at him. When that happened he could feel his cheeks becoming red.
He didn't know that feeling. Not yet at least.

For the next few weeks, he felt himself becoming red every time he saw you. He would catch himself staring at you. Eventually he decided that he had a crush on you.

Every time he saw you he would blush. God when you talked to him he was a blushing mess. That's why he tried to avoid you.

You always tried to be nice to others. No matter the cost. You try to be nice and they hate you. So what you lost a potential friend. Your nice and they like you. Hey you might have a friend.

You tried to be friends with Nagito. You thought he was interesting. At first it was a little "hi" or "hello" when he first walked into class. Then at the end of the day you always asked him how his day was. He answered for the first few weeks. Then his answers became shorter. Then you didn't even get an answer.

After he stopped answering you still talked to him. He might not answer not but maybe one day. Eventually it got bad. Every time you would try to talk to him he would run away. It made you a bit sad and you didn't know why. Normally if someone didn't like you, you would move on with life. Oh well not everyone's gonna like you. But when this happened to Nagito you felt really sad. You then realized you liked him. No. You loved him.

Nagito hated the fact that he always ran away when you tried to talk to him. He would normally run as far away as he could get from you. Then after a while he would come back and see you gone.

After a while of him running away he realized you started to be sad. You wouldn't sit with your friends at lunch. Heck you wouldn't even talk to him. He knew it was his fault so he decided to try and talk to you. You went to the roof to eat lunch. About 5 mins after you got up there, Nagito showed up.

"Hey y/n", said Nagito.
Y/n didn't even look at Nagito.
"Y/n I'm sorry that I've been avoiding you. A piece of trash like me doesn't deserve to be around someone like you"

"Please don't call yourself trash", said y/n
"Wow. You really do care about me huh?"
"Of course I do! Why wouldn't i?"
"Anyways I'm sorry. Also I uh... I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out with garbage like me"

"Sure why not! Also please don't call yourself trash!!"

So y/n and Nagito hung out after school. It went pretty well. For the next few months they hung out after school. They both enjoyed it.

Nagito realized how much he loved you. He really did. He would do anything for you. You loved him too!!
You guys just didn't know that you both had a crush on each other. Your friends told you to watch out cuz he was insane. Sure he has done some crazy stuff but you liked him. He was different around you. He was more caring and kind. You liked that.

His friends said to ask you out. He was scared that you would say no. He planned on asking you out on a Friday but then he didn't. So next Monday. He didn't. This happened for about a year. He just couldn't. He didn't want to feel rejected. He didn't want to feel like he wasted your time.

About a year after procrastinating of asking you out, he finally did it.

"Hey y/n. I wanted to tell you something"
"Oh hey!! What's up Nagito?"
"Y/n... I like you. No I love you. Your one of the most amazing people I've ever met. I would like to go on a date with you. I understand if you don't wanna go out with trash like me"

"..."
"Y/n"
Y/n then hugged Nagito as tight as she could.
"I'd love to go on a date with you! I love you Nagito."
"I love you too y/n"

After that they went on the date. It went well. Very well. You guys went on even more dates for about... 2 years. He then decided to ask you to be his girlfriend. Of course you said yes.

When y/n and Nagito got together everyone was shocked. Nagito was some insane dude who was obsessed with hope. You were always kind and sweet to everyone.

People said you were crazy for dating someone like Nagito. Most said you could do better. Some even tired to get you out of that relationship. No matter what happened you stayed with him. You knew him in a different way.

His friends were even in shocked. They would have never guessed that you 2 would get married

You and Nagito got married btw

In the end you loved him and he loved you. All you wanted was him with you.

"I love you y/n"
"I love you too Nagito"

Oh my lord this took 2 weeks to write. I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this in so long.
Also sorry for any spelling errors
Words: 1,116