i hope that you burn-Hajime x reader

Before I even start I need to explain something. First of all this story is inspired by Hamilton. I'm actually a huge fan of it. I was watching it last night. At the part say no to this - burn, I had an idea. What if I wrote a dr story like that. So it's basically like your reaction to it all.  Also this story takes place in the 1700-1800. I'm sorry if you don't like Hamilton but I love it and i was Curious about what it would be like.
Also hajime is Hamilton. Your Eliza. And if your confused about who the others are look at the bottom.
TW: talks of sex, burning/fire

Hajime pov:
I was at work just minding my own business when Fuyuhiko, Kazuichi and gundham all came in.

Hello boys, I said in a chill voice. I had no idea why they were there.

We need to talk mr.Hinata, said fuyuhiko
About what, I said?
We think you paid 1000 dollars in different amounts using the government money, said gundham.
We don't think, we know you did!, said Kazuichi.

"Listen. All the money was mine! I didn't do anything with government money."

I then explained how I paid mr. Nagito Komaeda with my own money.

If you don't mind me asking why did you have to pay Nagito Komaeda?, asked gundham.

"Well one night chiaki, his wife, came to me for help. Then she lead me to her bed and I think you know where it went. Later on Nagito gave me a letter saying i needed to pay if I wanted to keep seeing chiaki. So I did. Now will you keep this a secret?"

They all looked at each other "yes" the then walked out.

I was an idiot for telling them that. They will tell everyone. God they will ruin me. Ruin my legacy.
Then I had an idea.

I know what will save me. Save my legacy. I ran home to start writing it. The one thing that could save me?
The Nanami pamphlet...

Y/n POV

It was late at night. I was asleep while my husband, hajime Hinata, was writing. I woke up in the middle of the night. I decided to go check up on him.

"Hajime... are you alright"
"I'll be fine"
"Come back to bed"
"Give me 5 more minutes y/n"

5 more minutes means 5 more hours

"Why do you write like your running out of time? Write day and night like your running out of time"

He just looked at me.

"I'm going back to bed."
"Ok my love"
"Don't over work yourself"

I looked at what he was writing.

The Nanami pamphlet

Timeskip
No one pov

WELL HE NEVER GONNA BE PRESIDENT NOW, yelled fuyuhiko, Kazuichi, and gundham.

Hajime!!, Yelled y/n sister Monika

Monika. Oh my god I'm so happy your here! Nobody is on my side right now!, said hajime.

Monika looked at him with tears in her eyes. I'm not here for you hajime!

Y/n pov
The Nanami pamphlet

I knew there was something wrong with it.

"The charge against me is a connection with one Nagito Komaeda with purposes of improper speculation"

I was crying my eyes out over him

"My real crime is an amorous connection with his wife for a considerable time with his knowing consent"