Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." She told him with a smile.

"You're welcome." Ryan replied without asking what for because he already knew.

He had just distracted her from over worrying and made her laugh amidst her nervous breakdown. That was perfect boyfriend material right there.

Ryan turned the TV back on and pulled Alanna to his side so they could cuddle as they waited for the results. Alanna was much calmer now.

"Ryan what if I don't make the cut." Alanna asked worriedly.

Ryan pulled away from her and made her look him in the eyes.

"I have no doubt that you will pass. You worked your butt off for those exams so there's no way you're not passing." Ryan assured her.

"Okay." She replied with a nod and kissed him briefly and cuddled back into his side.

Pretty soon the CS started reading out the results about how the whole country has faired. Those results didn't matter to them, they were just waiting for him to finish so they could send their codes and get their results. Ryan may have seemed confident but even he was a little worried about how he had performed so he hugged Alanna closer to him. She smiled at this and rubbed him arm for comfort knowing that even he was a little nervous.

After another long excruciating hour the CS was done and the results were released for everyone to check. Alanna and Ryan sat up facing each other their knees touching.

"We're still checking each others results right?" Alanna asked for confirmation.

"Yes." Ryan agreed.

"Okay." Alanna replied and they both took out their phones to look.

They typed each others index before sending it to the provided number. The waited for the messages but after five minutes with no reply.

"Maybe their systems are just flooded because everyone is asking at once. Why don't we give it some time?" Ryan suggested.

"Okay but what do we do in the time being?" Alanna asked as they placed both their phones on the table.

"Do what we do best and cuddle." Ryan replied pull Alanna on top of him making her squeal.

Alanna allowed Ryan to hold her with their legs tangled together.

"Have you thought about your living arrangements when you go to campus?" Ryan asked her.

"I can't live in the dorms so I'm probably going to get my own place. Sophia suggested that we can live together if she's accepted in a school within Nairobi." Alanna replied.

"You don't want to share with me?" Ryan asked faking hurt.

Alanna hut his chest making him hurt for real.

"Ryan as much as I love you, living together is not the best idea right now. We are still young and need to lead our separate lives. It doesn't mean we're breaking up but I want us both to enjoy our youth without being tied together plus our parents would never agree to it." Alanna replied.

"Yeah you're right but I made sure to apply to universities close to you. Just because we are supposed to live separately doesn't mean I want to be far from you." Ryan explained.

"I understand." Alanna agreed.

"What's your backup school?" Ryan asked.

"Probably Serena or utalii." Alanna replied.

"Well I hope you get into BIHC. It has the best chances of you landing a good job after." Ryan encouraged.

"It's expensive too but my parents have been saving up for it ever since I showed interest in class seven so I'm not really worried." Alanna confessed.

They continued talking about institutions and their plans for when they joined college. Ryan wanted to do business because he liked the idea of owning his own successful enterprise one day. Alanna was so proud of him for having such big dreams and working hard towards achieving them.

"We're both applying for the May intake right?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah as much as I want a break from school I don't want to wait until the September intake." Alanna replied.

"Okay good because the guys and I were talking, well it was more Tony and I but the rest will fall in line. We want to take you and Sophia for a litter get away in February." Ryan said.

"What?" Alanna asked seating up.

"Yeah I've been saving up for it and I think I've got enough for us to go for about a month. We just have to ask the parents first and we have a whole month for that. If they say no we can just run away." Ryan suggested and Alanna laughed.

"Yes yes yes. I love you." Alanna replied kissing him in excitement.

"My parents will definitely say no but I can have Liz cover for me and say that I'm staying with her. "Alanna planned.

"I knew there was a rebel in you. "Ryan teased.

"Well I have to keep you on your toes. "Alanna smirked.

"Baby I'm always in my toes when it concerns you. "Ryan replied and leaned in for a kiss.

Their make out session was interrupted when both their phones pinged. They sat up and reached for their respective phones unlocking them quickly and checking the messages.

Alanna grinned in pride when she saw Ryans results.

"Baby you passed, 84 points, straight perfect A. "She announced excitedly and looked at him but he had a surprised look on his face.

That could mean anything and Alanna started to get worried when he didn't say something.

"Is it that bad?"She asked putting her phone down.

"Actually it's really really good. You got a B+." Ryan announced excitedly and she couldn't hold back the scream of excitement that bubbled out of her.

She hugged Ryan tight and kissed him before standing up and started doing a mix of jumping up and down and a happy dance. Ryan just sat there amused and proud of his girl. This went on for a few more minutes until she wore herself out and dropped back on the couch.

"I have to call everyone, my parents, Liz, my grandmas. We have to know what everyone else scored." Alanna announced.

"We will but let's enjoy this for a few minutes."Ryan requested and she didn't fight him.

She snuggled closer to his side and enjoyed just being with him. She knew that their results had been the turning points in their lives. They were no longer high school teenagers but we're now adults ready to join campus and set the foundations for the rest of their lives.

Everything was uncertain except for one little thing. Their love for each other. That would never change and it was the reassurance they needed to face what the rest of their lives would bring.

"I love you. "Ryan whispered kissing her temple.

"I love you more. " Alanna replied kissing his chin.

It was now Alanna and Ryan against the world.

THE END!!!

##################################

I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry. 😭😭😭. It over 😭😭😭. This has just been... You know what I'll not say anything till after the epilogue.

Please vote, comment and leave your reviews about the book. It'll mean so much to me.

As always. I love you 3000