5.

After a little coffeehouse detour, JJ went back home.
She went and took a nap because it was going to be a long wait till girls night later. But before she did, she grabbed her phone and looked through her bag for the card Emily gave her.
"Hey Em, it's Jennifer. I left a key for you under mat. Just come over when you're ready. I'll probably be asleep but just come in and make yourself comfortable. I'll wake up sooner or later, or you can wake me up."
And again, JJ felt a little bit of embarrassed because she called Emily "Em" again. She can't go back now so she just climbed into bed and closed her eyes. Surprisingly she fell asleep quick and nothing woke her up for the next 5 hours.

Emily's POV:
It's been a couple of hours since Jennifer texted me so I should probably head over now.
As soon as I get there, I knocked on the door and she didn't answer so I think she's still asleep. I looked under the mat and there it was, the key to her house. I don't if I should leave it there or bring it in so I just put it in my bag and forgot all about it a second later. I quietly walked upstairs trying not to bring attention to myself incase she was awake while I looked for her. I finally walked passed a room with the door closed so I'm assuming it was her room. I knocked again but there still wasn't an answer so I slowly opened the door and there she was.
She quietly walked over to her and just stood there admiring her. She looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake her up now since it was still really early so I just did as she said. Made myself comfortable... but not too comfortable. I took off my sweater and climbed into bed with her. And no! It's not what you're thinking... I wasn't cuddling her, I took a book off her nightstand and sat next her.

Every once in a while Emily would look over to her right and just look at JJ sleeping. She was a really lifeless sleeper. She didn't move at all. At one point Emily did make sure she was still ok by placing her finger under JJ's nose to see if she was still alive. The one rare times JJ did move was when Emily moved a hair out of her face which made JJ move a little.

About 30 minutes later, Emily got thirsty so went downstairs to the kitchen to get some and when she got back it was no surprise that JJ hadn't moved at all. Emily set her glass on the nightstand beside her and climbed back into JJ's bed. She didn't think it was weird because JJ did say she could let herself in and make herself comfortable so didn't think anything of it. But when she sat back down on the bed, JJ started to stir around which startled Emily and she didn't want to wake her up so she tried to slowly get up from the bed but JJ's arm caught her. Emily quickly looked over her shoulder expecting JJ to be awake but she eyes were closed but her arms were wrapped around Emily's waist. And again trying her best now not to wake her, she gently went back into the sitting position she was in earlier with JJ's arms wrapped around her. And she was holding on tight, using her entire body weight it seemed to hold on to Emily. It was as if JJ knew she was there but Emily didn't want to scare JJ so she picked up the book and continued reading.
It wasn't long before it started to get dark and it made Emily so drowsy and she slowly drifted off to sleep.