The party in the slytherin commons

The next day you awoke to the crash of something at your window "bloody hell what was that" you shriek.
You open your window to find a note sitting on the rose bed you had outside your window. You unfold the letter to read in very neat hand writing

The Slytherin commons 10pm
- Slytherin house

What could this be, a party invite, a prank, was I the only one that got this letter. I soon realised as I entered the warmth of the Gryffindor common room that it wasn't just me that received the invite.

"Y/n did you get it too" Ginny asked.

"Yea did everyone get one" I replied.

"Yep the whole of Gryffindor got one" Harry added in.

"So what is it" I asked questionably.

"A party perhaps" Ron added to the conversation. 
"Are we going to go"

"Yea seems fun"

"We better not get expelled" Hermione had to add.

The clock struck 9:55 and the majority of Gryffindor was lerking the halls trying not to be caught after curfew. The closer to the dungeons where the Slytherin were located the colder it got. 

"Ahhh welcome" a cold voice hissed

"Ugh Malfoy" you whisper under your breath.

"Y/n pleasant surprise, didn't think you would show"
"And why wouldn't I... I was invited, anyways what is this gathering for?"

"Ahh yes, well it's a party of course"

"A party?" you hissed back.

Dracos held out his hand like he almost wanted you to hold it so he could show you the way. Not trying to be rude you grab his hand, and the butterflies filled your stomach. His hands were warm and his grip was soft. He leads you and the rest of Gryffindor into  a dark room lit with colourful lights.

"Time to party" Fred and George exclaimed as they pushed through the crowed to find their way to the front.

"Why would you throw a party" you whisper into Dracos ear.

"Well y/n I didn't really, but I wanted you to come and I didn't think you would come alone."

Did I hear that right Draco wanted me to come, butterflies filled my stomach... and it was for Draco. What am I feeling.

"Well I'm here, was there something you wanted to tell me."

"Well uh yes... I-" Draco was cut off to Fred and George.
"Ooh what are you guys doing" they said in almost perfect harmony.

"Oh bugger off" Draco hissed at them.

"It's okay boys I'm fine go back to the party" I say to them politely.

"You were saying?"

"I- I was saying that, I think I like you y/n, I don't know why, and I don't know how... but today something about us felt different a-and I can't keep my eyes of you."

Butterflies filled my stomach and my knees grew weak and a smile appeared on my face.

"Draco"

"Y/n I know it's stupid bu-"

"Draco!"

"Yes!"

"I actually think I like you to, your right something changed today. Y- you were different, we were different." you say back to him almost to quiet to hear.

There was a moment of silence.

I was completely sick of the silence.
I grabbed Draco by his neck and pulled him in, he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer no less than centimetres apart, and our lips locked. Our whole past was forgotten in that moment. The kiss lasted almost forever and the butterflies in my stomach rested for a moment.

"Is this real" I whisper into his ear.

"Y/n, this is as real as it gets."

———-———————————————————————
K dudes, little note from me ✌️
I am literally so bad at keeping up past present and future text so like just pretend it's all present tense

And y/n is you obviously. But I use "I" a lot but it really mean "you" like the character POV is all messed up and I will get around to fixing it but for the time being.... act like it all makes sense ✌️😌✌️

THANKS FOR READING next part coming soon