Part 5 Having fun with friends

Sorry,guys. I know I last updated in forever. Forgive me. I had a huge writers block and school again started. Anyway... Thank you guys for reading. Please leave some comment and like. Enjoy. ;)

####################################

In caffe shop I saw Modrić sitting at bar and waitting for Gareth who came out little bit after me. On other side I saw Kiki and Duje looking at me weird,while Doki and Romano were talking.

"Where were you?" Asked Kiki in Duje's embrace.

"In bathroom." I said.

"Come on. Tell us." Duje said.

"Bar." I just said.

Kiki was looking at me weird while Duje turned and looked over there.

"That's why you are happier." He said with smile then explaned to Kiki.

"They were  jumping on each other?" Kiki asked dirty.

"Who was jumping on who?" Romano jumped in.

"Probably Lea with someone." Doki said looking at me.

"I don't know if she was jumping on someone but I know why she is happier." Said Duje and pointed to bar.

"Aaaaaa." Those two said when they realised.

"We just kissed." I said to them.

"Nothing else?" Asked Romano.

"We made out a little." I said quitely.

They just laughed and started doing 'kissy faces'. I felt something vibrating in my pocket. My mobilephone. I got a message from unknown number.

》What are your friends laughing about? It's Gareth.《

When I looked towards him I saw he was talking with Luka. I decide to answer him.

》They found out why I was that long in the bathroom. That's why. :)《

I sent and turned to him. He looked at his phone and smiled. Then he wrote something,put his phone in pocket,turned to my direction and smiled. I felt something vibrating and looked at my phone.

》You have weird friends... Just like me. Mine were making fun of me yesterday when I told them. I'm just telling Luka about you. He would like to meet you. Come. :*《

I texted back.

》No,it would be weird. Just if you wanna come to me?《

"Who are you texting?" Kiki asked me with smile on her face.

"Mom." I lied to her.

"Hey." I heard above me and looked at person.

"Hey,Mr.Bale." Said morons around me.

I didn't expect he will really come.

"How can we help you,proffesor?" Asked Duje and Romano.

"I just wanted to ask,can I borrow Leonarda for a while? I'll bring her back later." Gareth asked.

"Sure." Everybody answered.

He gave me his hand and I placed mine inside his bigger one. While we were coming closer to the bar I saw Modrić looking at his phone,but when he heard us he turned around

"Hey,you must be Leonarda?" He asked me with smile.

"Yes,that's me. Nice to meet you." I said with smile and sat were Gareth said.

"Gareth told me a lot about you. He said that you are beautiful but he never said  that you are gorgeus." He said.

I didn't know that Gareth was talking about me to anyone. When I looked at him, his face was red as tomato. Luka told me a lot funny things and how he is glad that they are again together in club. Time flew fast. In one moment Kiki,Doki,Duje and Romano came to us.

"Are you coming with us or are you staying here with your dear?" Asked Doris and Romano.

Kristina and Duje paid and started walking towards the door.

"I came with you and I'll go home with you. Thank you for a nice talk and drink guys. Bye. " I said and caught wink from Gareth.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you and spending whole time with them." I told them when we came out of shop.

"Don't worry. You were just with your dear." While walking said Duje,with smile on his face,walking with Kiki.

He said something to Romano,turned to Kiki and kissed her on forhead.

"Well... I am glad that you saw him and spent some time with him. Because you didn't see him,you were sad. But when you came back from the restroom,you were happy. Or you met PewDiePie or you saw Gareth. It's number two." Said Doris.

True. I am lot happier when I saw him.

"He needs to pass our testing too. Doesn't he Doris?" Kiki asked.

"True. Like those two needed." Doris said pointing to Duje and Romano.

Ahhhhh. Yeah.

*Flashback*

"Did he said hey to you?" I asked Doris.

"No." She answered.

"Kiki. Plan B." I said to her.

"He is going to meet us or he's dead?" Kiki asked.

"Yes." I said.

Doris was just looking at us like we were crazy. We need to know if he is good for her. We said to her that she needs to tell him that he needs to meet us or we won't let her go out with him. She sent him message and next day we met him. We were suprised when we met him. At first look we knew he was good for her and that he will treat her good. With Duje was the same,just he didn't fascinated us at first look like Romano. Duje was shy. So we needed some time to figure him out. He turned out to be great and good guy.

*End of flashback*

So long ago. But stuff like that are never forgotten. We continued to walk around the town for one hour. We were laughing and having fun. Phew times they were bugging me about Gareth and I. In return I would just laugh and tell them to shut up and leave me alone.