As I was thinking I couldn't hold myself so I raised my hand and slapped the shit out of his cheek.

I watched him as he covered his cheek with his hand and we heard a voice from the front door.

"What the hell is happening"..... it was Cameron.

Cameron, Daven, and Jackie were all standing in the door way all confused as to why the fuck I just slapped David.

David didn't do or say anything and I have no idea why.

"YOU YOUNG LADY ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE" I felt my arm being grabbed as my eyes still were attached to Daven and my paper.

I could tell Daven was so confused but also kinda knew what was happening because we knew something was gonna happen after what we did.

"MY GRADES ARENT LIKE THIS. HES LYING" I snatched my arm out of my grandpas hand and faced him. "Young lady you're going away no matter how much you try to refuse and admit it"

"IM NOT LYING I SWEAR-" I tried to explain when David cut me off. "YOURE GOING ANYWAY..." he looked over at Daven and glared at him.

"....you need to be away from here for a while" he said as him and Daven made eye contact.

"You didn't." Daven walked to him. "YOU DIDNT" he got angry.

His fists were so right that his hands were all white. His eyes were so red with angry written all in them. His voice sounded sleepy and angry at the same time.

"It's her grades I don't know what you're talking" David raised one of his eyebrows and proud showed all over his face. "Grades?" Cameron's voice came out. He walked over to my way and took the paper. He looked at it for a bit while and looked at David.

"You're doing that.!" Cameron looked straight into David's eyes. My grandparents, mom, and other were so confused. Only me, Jackie, Cameron, Daven, and David knew what was going on.

David didn't say anything because he saw the disappointment in my eyes and Davens eyes. I mean ok he is mean but I'm his sister and Daven is his best friend.

"You all need to be quiet... her grades are too bad and she's a junior. Her tests are coming and her grades can't be this bad. I'm gonna send her away for a few months then-" grandpa was talking calmly as the blood in my body boiled and Daven interrupted him.

"SHES not going anywhere!." Daven voice came out as calm yet as angry as I have ever heard him. His fists were so tight.

My grandpa just looked annoyed.

Daven looked behind him at David and walked his way. Looked him straight in the eyes and said "you better fix whatever you're doing. Or you're not going to like what I do" and he walked up the stairs.

Jackie looked at me and I was about to actually cry. Daven doesn't understand that I'm actually going. Grandpa doesn't care about who likes his decisions and who doesn't. I'm going and there's no Daven who can stop this.

"Get your stuff ready... you're going on Friday" my mom said and walked into the kitchen. Daven was all the way up the stairs and that's why he didn't hear it.

I looked into my moms eyes and my eyes were about to cry but at the same time weren't surprised. They had enough of life.

"Go" my mom pointed at upstairs and i looked at my brother dead in the eyes. "You've got what you wanted asshole" and I ran up the stairs. I couldn't take it anymore. I was really going and Daven doesn't know that so he can't even stop it.

He could be not home and they can send me away without even letting him know.

He thinks that I'm not going.

I noticed that Jackie was coming after me and into my room. I sat at the end of my bed after shutting the door completely after Jackie and sitting on my bed with my head in my hands.

"He really did that. He is really going to send me away. I'm going. Not even Daven can save me now." My voice came out shaky when she grabbed my head and wrapped her arms around me. My head was on her chest and i didn't cry. I had enough of crying but I was dead inside.

"Jackie what the fuck am I spouse to do. The only person I know there is my uncle... he works everyday. I don't know anyone there. Imma be alone........ is that what I get for just a few kisses?... just because of some stupid rules?" I started questioning everything and she just tried to comfort me while her hands around my body.

"It's gonna be okay baby... we'll figure something out" she tried but it didn't work. "It was just a few kisses it was nothing" I took my head out of her arms and snapped.

"Daven didn't sleep the whole night" she whispered while looked into my eyes. I looked down.

It was Monday... which means I have only 4 days left here.