It took me a while for me to realize that I again landed myself into a hot soup.

"Good. Since you have agreed. Sit on that bench for a while. You can join me in another lap." He said and I just nodded at him before sitting on the bench while wiping all the sweat with the small towel.

The weather is so chilly but it feels so soothing on my sweaty skin. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment but opened my eyes with a startle when I sensed a hold on my leg.

I looked down only to greet with the sight of Dhruv who was tying my untied shoelace and I was just looking at his actions in surprise.

Is he the same Almighty Dhruv.?

When he noticed that I was looking at him, he immediately stood up while rubbing his nose awkwardly.

"Well. That..I saw your lace was untied. It is not looking pleasing to my eyes. So I tied it and you don't need to thank me for that." He said and I just rolled my eyes at his cocky words.

"Enough slacking off. Join me now." He said. I stood up reluctantly and started running along with him.

Since it was my first day, he went easy on me and when we both returned home, I saw that Gramps was exercising on the lawn along with his instructor. When he saw me, he started laughing gleefully at my plight.

I just chose to ignore him and headed inside. When I went to our room, Dhruv was talking to someone over the phone. Seeing this, I marched into the washroom with a simple salwar suit to get a good bath.

I came outside after I am done freshening up and went downstairs to help Attayya in the kitchen.

By the time we were done with it, Aadhya came and greeted me.

"Vadhina, Anna is asking you to bring breakfast to your room." She said and though I was confused, I nodded at her before serving his breakfast on a plate.

Holding the plate, I went to our room and saw that he was again talking with someone over the phone. What surprised me the most was, he was not in his office attire but his home wear.

Is he not going to his office.?

I thought and placed the breakfast on the table before heading downstairs to have mine.

When I came to the room after having breakfast, I saw that he was working on the laptop while sitting on the couch.

I cleared my throat and stood before him.

"Are you not going to your office.?" I asked him and still working on his laptop, he nodded at me briefly.

I groaned mentally because I was happy till now thinking that he would go to work and there would be no one to order me around but how wrong I was.

"Hey, my shoulders are paining a lot. Give me a shoulder massage." He said without lifting his head and I just threw a pillow at him as a reply to which he chuckled a little.

I rolled my eyes at him and settled myself on the bed before grabbing a book from the bookshelf. I started flipping through it and I was so immersed in the book that I didn't even notice that Dhruv too settled beside me. I only realized it when I heard the clicking sound coming from the keys of his laptop.

When did he come here??

I saw his long fingers were moving so swiftly as if he was playing the rhythm. I shifted my gaze from his fingers to his face. I could clearly see his side profile.

He has very sharp features, making him look so sexy and him wearing home wear added an additional beauty. He was wholly emitting the lazy, warm, and homely vibes. His usual coldness and arrogance seemed to be absent on his face today.