❄️ Players gets played ❄️

Recap : Swara gets drunk
Sanskar's proposal

Swara gives a tight slap to Sanskar in reply....and sanskar gets shocked as he doesn't accept this after her confession.....

Swara (childishly as she is drunk ): no u r lying.....u r saying all this as u want to do "That thing" with me....I know u will betray me ......

Sanskar : no sweetheart ...I will never leave u and about ur "That thing"..u only said na that we will do it after our marriage....until and unless u want it before marriage...

Swara get shocked with his naughty idea and cutely says : hawww u shameless boy......it's bad to do that before marriage.....no we do it after marriage only......

Sanskar chukled seeing this cute side of swara as she always behave like a "jhasi ki rani " when she is in her senses.

Sanskar : okay we will do as u say but I want something in return as u slap me on my cheek ...it's burning here...so u have to cure it...

Swara (innocently) : but I am not a doctor....how I will cure this...

Sanskar : sweetheart u r my heart specialist.....I will show u how....
Sanskar cups swara's face and kisses her cheeks sensuously....

Swara feels ticklish and giggles....
Swara do same with sanskar...and ask: so how was it.....is it still paining...

Sanskar unable to control himself takes swara's lips in his rough lips and starts kissing her but much to his surprise Swara responds to his kiss...she brushes his hair and pulls him more to deepen the kiss .... slowly their kiss becomes more wild and intense ....swara feels her legs getting weak she falls on couch ......Sanskar hovers on her and starts to kiss her neck and takes her soft skin in his teeth and bites her their.....
Swara moans in pain ..... hearing swara's moan Sanskar becomes more wild ....he is about to remove her dress strip from her shoulder but their hot make out is disturbed by sanskar's phone.....

But Swara pulled him back on her and switches their positions and start to opens the button of his shirt.....

Sanskar smiles seeing his jungle billi..
But soon reality hit him when he sees caller ID on his phone....

Sanskar makes swara sits on couch and adjust his and swara's dresses...
Sanskar calls Uttara as he only trust her in case of swara....and asked her to take swara to her room and tell Gadodia's that today she will stay here for tonight....

Swara : r u leaving me alone....

Sanskar : no sweetheart it's just that it's not a right time as I have to go...

Sanskar kisses swara's forehead ....in meantime Uttara comes and seeing swara's condition she gets suspiciously and sees Sanskar....but understanding the situation she saves her questions for after party and takes swara with her..

Sanskar (in mind): what the fuck...how can I lose control.....if I didn't stop at right time then I would have end up on bed with her..... it's not that I don't want to ....but I can't waste my time on this as for now I have my own plans.....so that I can have her for lifetime..

Sanskar 's pov

Sorry sweetheart but I have to do this
..I know that u have feelings for me and trust me I am happy but it doesn't mean that I will ruin my plans for u...I will make sure ....that after today u will carry Sanskar Maheshwari's stamp on u....it s do or die situation...

On the the other hand Ragini is waiting for sahil ....as swara and sahil both r missing from party , she predict that her plans works now she is ready for her next step that is to spike Sahil 's drink..

My missing fianceeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें