😈Everything is fair in love and war😈

Sanskar's pov

I don't believe this ..
Me and that bitch Ragini .....ahhh how could she even think about that.
No I can't waste more time in this family drama as everything is sorted now , I should ask dad to convince dadi to announce swara and mine alliance in front of world as I don't want any mess due to her misunderstanding....as already she is giving me tough time ...I really don't understand why the hell my charm never work on her....but may be this quality of her attract me more towards her.... before meeting her , she is just a pawn in my game for me whom I used to manipulate Gadodia's s but now I want swara and only swara ..I am still not sure that what exactly I feel for her but I want to make her mine by hook or crook...I don't care if she hate me but I want her always with me....and for this I will do whatever it takes...😈.

Scene : dadi 's study

Parvati : Sanakar , I waiting for u ...what takes u so long to come...

Sanskar(fake blushing): dadi....vo swara....vo actually I didn't realise the time while talking with swara as she is sharing her past experience with me ....

Parvati (teasing): seems like u both started to like eachother company....or I should say u both love to spend time with eachother...

Sanskar(in mind): bang on Sanskar ...thats it now it's time for ur next hit....
And dadi will be clean bolt 😈.

Sanskar (acts as sad ): but dadi ...there is a problem....

Parvati : what beta ....is swara is not happy here...did Ragini again create any scene...

Sanskar : no dadi actually I think swara needs a change ...u know due to shyam's betrayal she is broken inside ...and she can't even share with her family about that as they r stranger to her and in this situation she needs someone on whom she can trust and share her pain ....u know a Friend ....a COMPANION. ..(sanskar intentionally stress on companion to give her hint of their alliance ).

Parvati going say something but disturbed by shomi ...shomi informed her about dp 's arrival..then they leave for hall and Sanskar mutters some curses for his father's bad timing as he very near to achieve his target.....

Scene : hall

Dp immediately goes towards swara who is sitting on couch and blessed her ... meanwhile dadi and Sanskar enters in the scene ...
And seeing his father's overacting of a ideal father in law ..

Sanskar gives him bore expressions and roll his eyes while dadi sees all this and feels proud that she selected such a loving father in law for her Shona.... Parvati hopes that the fatherly love for which her Shona craved for all her life....she will get it from dp , as Parvati has zero expectation from Shekhar...

Seeing swara's discomfort by dp's extra love or should I say overacting...sanskar immediately interrupt them.....

Sanskar : hello dad , save some love for ur poor son also....

making everyone laugh and swara mentally thanks her devil for rescue her from this chipku uncle as she is not habitual of that much attention that too from a stranger.

Dp glared his son for interrupting his first meeting with swara and said with a fake smile ; don't be jeolous son , as she is just like my daughter as soon to a very important part of Maheshwari family.....after all she will be ur wi.......

Sensing what her father is going to say Sanskar immediately cut him in between as he don't want to burst swara 's bubble because he didn't want to take any risk of her creating a scene and admitting her hatred for him in front of Gadodia's as it will only add more drama...... sanskar loves drama but not in his life.. it's worth watching it in others life...
Specially his favourite Gadodia clowns Ragini and Shekar..