💫 Sanskar's denial 💫

Swara drags sanskar to the bathroom , and asked him to keep quite as she doesn't want to create any drama..

Swara opens the door and says : Maa everything is fine...vo actually a ugly rat come into my room that's why I shout...
Sanskar hears the new adjective given to him by his sweetheart and intentionally hit the bathroom door...

Swara (furious at sanskar ): listen Maa..I told u na about that ugly creature...but u don't worry I will handle him...

Shomi caressing swara head and says : I know beta u r very brave.....if Ragini was there in ur place she will starts shouting at servents and wake up everyone....I wish she will be mature like u ...but beta r u sure u will handle it..
I mean it's new place for u

Swara: yes Ma i will be ok now u go and sleep as we have to go dp uncle's house in early morning for that puja

As soon as swara close the door ...she angrily heads towards bathroom....

Sanskar seeing swara at door ...he wrapped his arm around her waist and pull her towards himself.....swara stunned by his act starts to struggle to free herself...

Sanskar tuck her hair behind her ear and says : so I am ugly rat ...no no no...I am ugly create...haan

Swara(with sarcastic tone): good that u realise it....I will ask dp uncle to give in some lab as u r a special disgusting specimen...it will be beneficial for scientists as they will discover this disgusting species...

Saying this she pushes sanskar but due their struggle both land up under running shower...

Sanskar(with naughty smile ): oh sweetheart ....I don't know that u so desparate....by the way it's good choice to "DO it" under shower....I love it....as ur sexy attire is now become more tempting on ur wet body....

Swara (innocently): what do it ????
What the hell r u talking about.....saying this she moves out of shower and quickly grabs towel to cover herself...

Sanskar frowns as swara covers his beautiful veiw and says : don't cover it sweetheart as it's my right to stare u like that..
Don't spoil it.....and about "Doing It" I will give u personal tution on it so don't worry...soon u will learn everything.....

Swara: never .....I will never learn anything from u as I am sure whatever it means it will be as cheap as u...so I am not interested...now just get lost before anyone sees u....

Sanskar: ur wish my command but my love remember our challenge and whoever will win this she or he will ask anything from the losing party...

After this sanskar moves out of swara's room from balcony...

Aman (sanskar's pa ) sees his boss amusingly as for the first time his boss is doing that much efforts to meet a girl as always girls used to drool on his boss but now the case is opposite....he wonders that something will be very special in this girl as his boss is going mad behind her...

Seeing Aman staring him with shocked expressions, sanskar shouts: what the hell r u looking at me ...just do ur work bring the car....

After sometimes sanskar reaches at Maheshwari mansion and sees 30 missed calls from Uttara as she is waiting for him to wish him....

Uttar : what is this bhai...where the hell u have been...I am waiting for u from last 2 hours..... don't tell me that u celebrating ur birthday with one of ur bitchy girlfriends.....

Sanskar : oh my lil sis donot be jealous from ur bhabhi as u have gets habitual to share me with her....

Utt: what !! u mean swara...r u serious....u r with her that to in this present situation..