Her life

Swara Sharma : a simple girl with not so simple problem . Mature enough to understand the value of hardwork.want money for treatment of her father oops... her so called alcoholic father. Always yearn for mother's love , love her father very much,today going for a job interview

Swaarra......yell by her father aka Shyam in early morning

Haa baba coming........replied by swara form kitchen

Where is my tea...aahh...my head ..swara...shouted by Shyam in his irritated voice

In meantime swara enters with his tea and medicine

By looking swara's attire with his sharp eyes Shyam asked "where r u going early morning that too with purse . Show me ur purse,I know very well u lied last night that u don't have money right saying this he slap swara....

Baba I save this money for today .as today is my interview and we are new in this city .for auto only I save them...said by swara cryingly

What...job and that too here I already told u that we r leaving this places in two days ..said by Shyam angrily

But baba we need money for ur treatment and the money I earned by by tutions is not enough for this we hardly meet our daily expenses by this...pls let do this job ...why we always ..have to move from city to city can't we just settle her.....

Now u will tell me what to do....yelled by Shekhar

Shekhar pov
This girl is becoming a headache now...if this she goes out for job that too here may be one day she come across with her real family ...but wait a sec they can't recognise her and same goes with her .and it's true I need money it will be great , last night she shows tantrums to me for giving money for my beer. ..oh god and today for the very first time she is questioning my decision,it not a good sign.....I think I have play my emotional card....

Beta......u know na I always wants to protect u there r some people who r my past enemies they will harm u said my his Shekhar with his crocodile tears 😂😂😂.

No baba I am sorry .....said by swara who starts feeling guilty for being the reason of tears in her father's eyes

It's ok beta u can do this job said by Shekhar.

Author's pov
Sometime person who is strong by outside is much vulnerable from inside. Swara being a strong and independent girl always behave as emotional fool in front of her father,for her family means world to her, although one part of her very well aware of his father's wrong doings but her love or I should say her blind love for him always make weak enough to surrender infront of his father's unreasonable demands.

Scene:outside Gododia academy

Sanakar's pov

What the hell...I am waiting for Jaisingh from last 5 mins and that bastard how dare he. But I need him for recognisation of her. With the help of some trusted man who has seen her, Jaisingh make her sketch offf.....

Suddenly someone throw water on him.....

What the hell u blo.....said by sanakar but suddenly stop in mid by seeing a beautiful girl with mesmerizing eyes standing in front of him with pleading expressions.

Sorry vo actually u r standing behind the pillar and I really don't see u...said by Swara

By seeing her attire blue jeans with long kurti it easy to guess for Sanskar that she is here for interview becoz only formals are allowed for staff and students has their uniform...

It's fine ....said by sanakar with his evil smirk

Pls can u tell me the way to admit office.... requested by swara

Listening to her Sanskar signals one of his gaurds to come and show her the way..

And then he received message from Jaisingh that due to some reason he will be 1 hr late .... but this time Sanskar is cool and calm as his evil mind has already choose his new toy😈😈😈.

After some time Swara enters in a deserted cabin with great interior she nervously waiting....

Thank god 🙏 look like nobody is interested in this job that means I will get it for sure said by swara

But her happiness is short lived as soon as she noticed same man with whom she meet outside is entering inside cabin.

U here....u also come for interview.. innocently asked by swara

Seeing her innocence Sanakar chuckle inside.

No miss I am here to take ur interview so shall we start...

Sanskar's pov

So time for some action . I signal my guard to take her to my cabin now I will enjoy with her😈😈.

So what will u do to get this job asked by sanakar by coming closer to her making swara nervous

Sir...I.. really need this job this is my CV..said swara by handling him her cv

Sanskar intentionally touch her hand while taking the file starts moving towards her and pinned her to wall and lock her between his arms and give her his seductive smile .

Shocked by sanskar's move swara says: what r u doing sir pls leave me I am not this type of girl pls.

Sans: babes all girls r of my type only...lets make a  deal I will give u job and u  give me one night with lots of pleasure,moaning my name crazily what's say???

Thud....swara angrily slap Sanskar

U jerk if I know that this academy give job with the cost of dignity I will never come there, yes I need job but not at the cost of my respect..yelled by swara..

Saying this she left from cabin with tears in her eyes...

Inside cabin sanakar is still rooted to his place as very first time any girl refuses to him .The Great Sanakar Maheshwari .it's shocking for him as every girl drool over him and pray for his single glance and this bloody commner slap him in reply of his offer.

Sanskar angrily punch on wall and says : u will regret it miss u don't know with whom u have messed with....

What will happen now???

How will Sanskar take his revenge??

What will be sanskar's reaction by know ing swara's real indentity.....???

Precap: swara meets Parvati

Swara's hatred for sanskar