Meeting my Real Sister

Louis POV

As i woke up i felt something paste in my forehead. I open my eyes and saw a sticky note. I grab it and read it.

Louis. Uhm i went out to meet somebody. I'll be back at 9or 10. Ok? Bye.

No goodmornig? What a lovely girlfr-. Oh i haven't ask her. Oh my god! What a terrible boy am i. I sigh of frustration left my lips. I stood up and took with me a glass of blood. I jog upstairs and did my buisnesses.

After i finsh changing i dry my hair and style it. Still messy but good. I was wearing a black T-Shirt with dark blue jeans and my Nikes. I put my black leather jacket and my beanie. I grab my phone and text Niall and Zayn.

L= hey guys wanna hang out?

N= sure.

Z= yes! Perrie have been dragging me to all the stores pyesterday and i just told her that i'll hang out with u and she say yes.

L= wait, she has to give you permission?
Z= yup
N= lame man.  But well where are we going to hang,lou?
L= we r going........
N=?
Z=?
L= WE ARE GOING HIKING!!!!!!
N=YES!
Z=YES!

And with that i grab my stuff for hiking. Is not snowy here but since we have vampire speed we will go to mountain everest. Yeah no human can climb to the top. But since we are dead,we can!

Harry POV

I woke up half sleep not knowing where wasi going. But i'll pay a visit to Faith. See if she is ok. I did my buinesses and drank my blood. Is sicken me but i can't change that. It is what it is. Life is life. Can't change that.

I put my red shirt with dark jeans and my white converse. I left my flat and lock the door. I took my headphones and my i phone. I put elastic heart by sia. I love that song! I began to head to Louis flat.

Now i was at his house. But i catch a strange scent and judging by the perfume is a female. I knock the door and went inside. I saw Faith wearing dark clothes and eyeliner. I frown but hug her. She hug me but pull away. I look confuse and she smirk. Which made me wonder.

"Hazzabear meet Larissa. Larissa meet Harry." i wave and she gave Faith the look to tell me something.

"And her last name is Styles Payne" my smile faded and my  eyes were watery.

I stare at her blanky. She smile and soon tears stream down her face. I hug her and we both broke down. She is here. Next to me. Hugging me and never letting go. I glance at the corner of my eye and saw coldness in Faith eyes. What the? She was never cold nor heartless. She just grab her i phone and left the room. I pull apart and wimp Laris tears. I smile and kiss her forehead.

"I will be right back. I have to check on Faith" i said. And jog to her. She look at me bored and with no emotion.

"What happen to u?" I ask. She smirk and told me.

"Liam happen to be my sudden change harry!" She said. With venom i shook my head.

"He was just protecting us" i said she chuckle.

"Ya know what? Get use to the new me, now go get to know Larissa she is a great girl i'll be in my room if you need me" she said. And left i was so tempted to hug her but i maintain myself i spun over my heels and went to get to meet my sister. Oh i'll text liam and tell him that she is here.

Li? Hey uhm larissa is over Louis flat i'm getting to know her and she wants to meet you  xxxharry......

I put my phone away and i look at Lari she had a worried expression on her face. I frown and sit beside her. She looked like me. She had blue eyes. She had Tylons eyes so did i from his family and Liams from mum. I sigh and decide to ask her whats wrong.

"Lari whats wrong?" i ask. She weakly smile at me.

"Why is she like that? She looks so cold and evil. I bet she wasn't like that. I understand what she is passing through i felt the same way but i know that their is a reson why Liam gave ne in for a total stranger. I... just feel like i'll hurt her one way or another" i smile and hug her. I pull apart.

"I really don't know what cause that but she is pretty piss of liam and yes your right she was a innocent soul. Eventhough she is vampire" i said.

"Yeah. She caught fire. When she though bout Liam. But she said she will never hurt me but i  think i'm the one hurting her. And thats the least thing i ever want to do!" She said. Looking ravage. I sigh and gave her a cup of blood. She thank me and we both played the 21 question until Louis came back with Niall and Zayn. But i guess Nialls know judging by his look.

"Where is she?" He ask.

"In her room" he nodded and left in vampire speed.

Niall POV

When Louis told me all the truth i went crazy. I had anger yet feel happy. I have a sister and she is amazing eventhough she has brown hair but she is beautiful. And anger because they never though bout telling me and because liam kept it this long. God! He is my best mate and he lies to me! UN-BE-LIE-VA-BLE-!!! that's what i think. As we arrive i ask harry where she was.

I was now standing infront of her door. I knock and enter. I saw her asleep.listening to music. But what caught my attention is that she was in black like all in black. I sat down beside her. I stroke her hair and i obseverd her face it look so peaceful. I sigh and whispered.

"Am here baby girl and i'll protect you till the death of me cause i love you and miss you" i said. And drift out beside her.

Faith Pov

"Am here baby girl and i'll protectvyou till the death of me cause i love you and miss you " somebody said. But i felt safe in their arms...........