Happily ever after

Fourteen years later..........

Third POV

As fourteen years past Louis, Niall,Liam, and Zayn got married and had amazing children. Harry hasn't marry Madison , but they are engaged. So, Louis children are already teenagers so are from the others. The boys children get along perfectly. The boys get over protective with the girls, but is OK. So, let's see how are they.......

Louis POV

"Connor!!! Clary!!! Stop running!!!" faith yellled. I heard footsteps and then my door opening brutally. I jolt in surprise and found myself staring at Connor and Clary both hitting them self with..... A mortal weapon a...........pillow!

"Hey!!!! What the heck?!?!? You might hurt yourself!!!" I yelled and snatched the pillows away of them.

"Dad their just pillows" Connor said. I smack his head and scowled at him.

"Remember your sister is human! You might hurt her!" I said and then Faith appear with a spatula. I cracks smile and went to kiss her.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning to you too" faith answer.

"Ahem!" I heard Clary clear her throat and Connor laugh and hug her.

"Cut it guys!" I said.

"Yeah right. So Clary and I are going to hang out with the squad!" Connor comfir. I raise an eyebrow .

"So...? Can we go?" Clary encourage. Faith shrugged and left. I gasp and went being her.

"Daaaaaaad!!"clary whine.

We all ran downstairs to the kitchen and drank some blood. I look at their puppy faces. Damn they were my weakness. Not the puppy face!!!! Noooo!!!

"Fine!" I said and put the cup in the sink. Clary squeal and hug me so did Connor and Faith just stood their smiling.

"Thanks!!! Connor let's go!!!!" Clary said

"No hug?? Or kiss??"Faith said, connor hug her anf left to start the car. Clary kiss and hug her and came to hug me too. I smile and kiss her forehead. She left.

I grab Faith hand and we both went and wave goodbye. We watch the drive until they vanish.

"I love my life" I whispered. Faith turn her head and smiled at me.

"I love it too" she said and kiss me on the lips.

Zayn POV

Amazing that's the only thing I have in mind. I got married fourteen years ago. My children are already teenagers. Since I'm a vampire I don't get old. Ohhhhh yessss!!!! Eternal beauty!!!!

"Dad!!!!!Scott doesn't leave me alone!!! Can I burn him?!!!" Melissa yelled. I sigh and went downstairs to see what the hell was happening.

"What the hell?" I asked. Scott chuckled and pointed at Melissa's outfit. Which was a high denim short with a top frost and black vans.

I crossed my arms over my chest and nodded my head            " Your not going out like that young lady" I said. Melissa groan and called her mother. Withing seconds Perrie was already standing at Melissa's side.

"What's wrong?"Perrie asked.

"She is not going out with that short!" Scott huff.

"Leave the poor girl alone! She is not going to meet with a guy Scott! You and her are going out with your friends the two of you!! Now get ready Connor is on his way. Don't leave the Tomlinson's in charge OK???" Perrie said.