R.I.P Buddy

Liam POV

We ran and in a minute or so we were already at home. Zayn open the door with Faith in his arms. But something wrong in here is to....silence and the weirdes part is that Zayn and Faith were both shock.

"Uhm...guys whats wrong?" I ask. Zayn put Faith down and walk inside. So did Faith and I. As we walk inside everything was flip upside down. The TV was broken, the sofa was rip and had blood stain in it, the furnitures were smash in the ground, the chairs were broken, and the ugliest part is that there were 2 bodys in the ground...dead. My best mate were dead. Zayn was looking for something. He look scared,angry,and depress.

"Oh no, this can't be happing! They are not dead! They can't be!" I said. Knelting over once alive friends. Zayn fell to the ground and cry. Faith stood up and went to comfort Zayn.

"Zaynie whats wrong? Wheres perrie?" Faith ask. Zayn look up and hug her tight. Faith understood and reply "i'm sorry" she said. And cry alittle.

Louis POV

Where am i? Well that would be hard to guess since is pitch black! I heard noises but they were groans .

"Hello?" I call out. I heard chains and wriggleling. "Who are you?" I ask again.

"Louis is that you?" The mysterious man ask. I nodded and face palm myself. This is the second time tommo!

"Yes who are you?" The man chuckle.

"You are a horrible guesser Louis" the man sai. "Its me. The only leprachun ya know!" Ohh Niall. But i can't smell his scent. Somethings wrong. I'll trust my instict.

"No you are not Niall. You don't smell like him" i said. The man chuckle an turn the lights on. There was standing the nightmare , the problem, the dark, the devil...Tylon.

"Great nose you have!" He said. He reach for my face but i swat his disgusting hand. He got mad cuz he slap me hard that i would've cry if i didn't have so much pride.

"What do you want ?" I ask. He grab a knife and he play with it in his hand. He throw it and land it beside my ear. He laugh and took another one this time it landed beside my side.

"Your blood" and with that he cut my arm. Until it was enough he heal it but i was already in loss of blood. After that he beat the crap out of me.

After 5 hours of torture they put me down and throw me out of their house. Now i was laying in the cold hard ground ohh ohh trouble trouble trouble!

Harry POV

I was heading to my old house but with another intentions. It was to grab Faith again and hurt the boys as much so they won't follow us. I enter the house with a fake hurt expresion. Faith saw me and rush to my aid. I wanted to scream so badly to tell her what is happening but again a demon was controling me!

"Harry are you ok? What can i get you? Need something? Where were you?" She ask very worry. I sat down and before she could leave i grab tightly her arm she was taken back by the sudden action. She squirm and wriggle from my ohh so tight grasp. I smile and laugh evily. She scream and i stood up and throught her over my shoulder. She kick me but i didn't budge. "Harry put me down!" She scream. In a matter of seconds the boys were here.

"Harry what the hell are you doing?!?" Zayn yelled. I laugh and throught Faith to the ground earning a whimpere from her part. Liam tackle. I push him and twist his arm. I backflip him and stab a wodden stick in his leg. Scream then Zayn jump on my back i jump and fell on Zayn. He groan and i kick his balls and stab a stick on his leg and hit him on the head knocking him instantly. Liam pass out. So i grab Faith and put her over my shoulders. I ran to my master and hand it to her. He grab her and forcefully brought her to the master principal dungeon. Thats where he commit things like potions etc... they clasp chains on her arms , legs, and waist. Then the doors open and Perrie came in crying and kicking the clasp chains on her arms and legs. What is she doing here? Then another doors open. Louis came to view very harm and weak. Faith scream and try tomgetbto Louis. Louis look up and try to get to her. The clasp her near her. They hug and Louis whispered everythings will be ok. Then he look at me . I smirk and walk to my masters side. Perrie was trying to get ride of the chains. But fail. I have to get over this demon!