Confession's #4

Louis POV

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Spider!!!! There's a freaking spider in my bloody carrot!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Faith!!!! Help!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Faith came stomping to the kitchen with a piss look in her face. Oh shit, she was asleep! She grab dirty clothe that we use to clean and swat the spider out of my dearly carrot and then hit me multiple times in the face.

Ouch!

"Don't you ever wake me up at 3 in the morning!! Louis William Tomlinson!!!! Do. You. Understand?!!?!?" She yelled at me I gave her a sheepishly smile. She smack me one more time and left to sleep. Which didn't work. I ran behind her and carry her bridle style to the room. She rest her head on the crook of my neck. I smile and kiss her lips.

.

"What do you want William?" She ask. I kind of wanted to tell her to be my fiancee , but I -

"Hello??" She said. I sigh and sat her on the bed. I sat near her and look at her.

"OK,... You know that I suck on speeches right?" She nodded with a smile." So I'll shorten it. You are a special girl Faith Even though we had a some argument s in the long run but we made it through it. But the real truth is that I always loved you no matter how hard the things were you were always in my heart. Remember the first time we meet? .... Well I was mesmerize by you. You were very mysterious in some way. You were not like those chicks that throw yourself to me. I honestly hated that!! But here you are stealing my heart even more. So I was thinking why not make this beautiful girl into my beautiful wife??" I ask looking at her eyes. She looked touch and shock at the same time. I took the ring bout of my nightstand and kneelt in one knee in front of her.

By now she had teary eyes.

Faith POV

Once Louis said those words I completely freeze. I saw how he stand up and went to get something from the nightstand. He than came back and knelt in one knee. I gasp as he open the box to reveal a beautiful ring. My eyes began to water and I did what I was suppose to do.

"Louis I love you so much and it would be an honor to be Mrs. Tomlinson" I answer. Louis eyes lit up like a child opening a Christmas present. His eyes began to water and a tear of joy came running down his cheek.

He grab my hand and put the ring on it. He then kiss it delicately and looked up at me. He was now crying so he hug me. I was confused.

Why is he crying? Doesn't he want to marry me?

"No! Of course I want to marry you FAith your my baby girl just mine. That thing is that I can't believe I'm marrying the girlnof my dreams. I love you so much Faith. God I sound like a girl!" He said while putting his head down.

I smile at him and grab his face I turn it up so he was now looking at me. I smile at him and kiss his soft lips. He smile through the kiss. I pulled apart and stroke his cheek.

"Louis you will be a great husband and father and yes you sounded like a girl but is OK to tell your feelings. I love you Louis don't you ever forget that. Now let me sleep because we have to go to the hospital" I said.

If your are wondering. I have to go to the hospital to check on the baby if we are having a girl or a boy or both maybe twins. Well only god knows what. Since I'm a vampire I only have 3 month of pregnancy.

"OK I can't wait to see what gender will be!! I'm going to be the best Father on living planets!!!!" Louis said excitedly. Which make me laugh. I smile and kiss his forehead and made him cuddle with me.

*At the hospital*

"Miss Jones??" The doctor called out. Oh and yes I change my last name to my real last name which is Jones. My brothers were happy that I change my name. But not the other ones.

"Over here!" I said. I grab Louis hand and we both enter the doctor office.

"Ok I got your results. You are having 2 babies." He said. I smile and kiss Louis. "But one of them is human and the other one vampire" he said. Louis looked shock and I looked confused."I know is rare but you are having a human baby which is a girl and a vampire baby which is a human and may I add they are twin's!! But relaxe nothing is going to happen your babies are healthy you will be having them next month which is the 20 of march. So Congratulations!! See you next month!" Doctor Nelson said.

Louis and I left to the house. We cuddle and watch some movies so practically we had a lazy day.