Saving you!

Faith POV

I heard a crash and yelling. I think those are my brothers. I should go and check o-. I was cut by animals coming to me i freak out but then calm down. Their intentions weren't to cause harm. A deer was standing infront of me. I extend my hand to touch him but slowly so he can now i'm not harming them. As i touch his nose the deer flinch. I pull my hand back but i give it another try. This time the deer let my hand stay. I rub my hand over his face. I smile as the deer aproach to me. I laugh alittle bit. My rabbit which i found is a male. His name will be pussy. Its to adorable to be male. Maybe is gay, Nah theirs no such thing as an animal being gay. Dumb me.

I was to mesmerize with the deer , rabbit, duck, bear,bird,eagle, a cat and a dog. They got along with me. I have a soft part for them. Th-

"AAHHHHHHH!" i heard a scream." Ouch....God....its hurt as heck!" Louis was there rubbing his head. I giggle and stay quiet. He got up and stop dead in track as he land eyes on me. I smile but it disapear when i saw dark smoke coming up the water.

"LOUIS GET OUT OF THE WATER!!!" I yelled Louis did but got pull down by a hand made of dark smoke.

"FAIT-" he couldn't finish his sentence cuz that smoke pull him into the water! He was getting drawn! I stood by the lake. I don't now what to do.

"LIAM!! HARRY!!HELP!!!SOMEONE!!PLEASE!!" i yelled. I saw dead fishes coming to surface. I gasp. I grab one but another hand of smoke grab my hand. But the strange part is that when it try to grab me light came out. Making the dark thing disolve in to dust. I pull my shoes off and put my hair into a high ponytail but fast. I throw myself to the water and swim deeper into the lake.

I saw Louis pass out at the very end. I grab his hand but a shark came towards us. In the other end another came but this one was a dark too. I pull Louis closer to me and swam up. I look down andnthe normal shark was fighting the dark one!

I swim faster. By now we were already on the surface. Te dark smoke was still there. The water was no longer its original color it was dark now. Like if it was contaminated. Well it is with those things over here! I swim to shore and took Louis out. I did the same to myself. As i got out. Harry and Liam rush in vampire speed.

"What happen?!?!"liam ask. He hug me and grab Louis and throw him over his shoulder. Harry look at me with guilt all over his face he tried to hug me but i put my hand over his chest and push him not as strong as i did! Ok? He look down and i swear i saw a tear escape his eye. That torn me apart but he has to learn his lesson!

"Ok follow me to Zayns flat. Lets go!" Liam said. We ran vampire speed it took us 20 mint. In car that would be an hour.

*At Zayn's flat*

Liam POV

We burst into the door and there was Zayn, perrie, and Niall. I now zayn and Niall since our parenst lived. Perrie ,she was Faith classmate but i doubt she remembers her.

"Louis? What the hell happen?!?" Zayn yelled. He rush to Louis side in vampire speed. Of course all this clan is vampire except Perrie she's still human. But she nows we will never harm her.

"A car crash on us. Then Faith screams for help. Then we found her with Louis pass out. There was black smoke coming from the lake. Then the lake turn black like if it was contaminat thats why Faith and Louis are soak in black. Then we are here talking to you."  I said it in a rush. Perrie came down with towels. She put one below Louis head and use the other one to clean his face. Then she hand one towel to Faith. Faith smile and thank her. Perrie look at her like if she knew who she was. Faith look at her with a weird look.

"Do i now you?" Perrie ask. Faith nodded,saying no.

"I don't think so. Why do you ask?" Faith ask

"Because i do now you. I'm perrie. Edwards. Perrie Edwards. We were classmate in highschool we graduate together! Remember?" Perrie said. Faiths face lit up and smile. She was about to hug her but she remember she was dirty. I smile at her. She blush abit in emberassment.

"Jajaja is ok love c'mon lets get you clean" Perrie extend her hand Faith grab it and look at us for permission i nodded.

"Mr. Zayn can i borrow your bathroom?" Faith said politely.

Zayn look at me and laugh.

"She clearly doesn't remember me right?" Faith tilt her head in confusion looking adorable. I chuckle.

"No she doesn't its been longntime mate" i said. Zayn pat my back and went to Faith.

"Faith its me" zayn said pointing to himself"Zaynie pooh?" That cause Harry,Niall,and I to burts out laughing. Thats Faith nickname for zayn. She love zayn the most she never meet Louis because her mother homeschool him idk why.

"Oh my god!My prince! I miss you so much! You don't have an idea how much i cry for you!" Faith said. With teary eyes.

"Aww fifi don't cry over me. I have to leave mothers order. She got mad that i had friends like you. She wanted me to have friends in the upper class not the lower class. Thats why Niall and me were still friends. And thats why you never meet Louis. Mother homeschool him because she wanted him to be selfish to poor people. Thats why. It was rather i stop being friends with you or get you demand. So i stop being your friends. I'm sorry" zayn said. With teary eyes as well.

Zayn and Faith were the closest ones from all she love Niall as well but she love more Zayn. Faith nodded but i clearly know that look she was hurt and mad, she gave zayn one last look and a tear roll down,she storm out of the room and headed upstairs with Perrie following behind.

"Man i screw it big this time " zayn said sitting down. I,pat his back. Harry left tomhis room i think.

"No you didn't zayn" i said."she is just hurt ok? Give it time."

"Yeah but i was the one to hurt her!" Zayn said. A tear escape his eye he wimp it with the back of his hand.

"Jus-" i was cut off by louis coughing. Zayn stood up and rush to his aid. He sat him down so he wouldn't drawn. I pat his back. He finish and stood up. Lect a few deep breath. He study his surroundings and hia eyes landed on Zayn Louis smile and hug his brother.

"Zayn you are here. But how?" Louis ask.

"I'm a vampire too so yeah" zayn said.,louis smile but it was replace with a frown.

"Who save me?" He ask.

"Faith did it she save you from dieing" Niall said as he was coming out of the kitchen with a glass of blood.

"Where is she? Is she ok? FAITH?" Louis said. Running upstairs.

"Wow calm down mate she is fine. She is just taking a shower. So do you" zayn said . He guide Louis to the bathroom hand him clothes and a towel. It was funny how Zayn threat Louis as his littke brother. I smile.

I headed to the next room which is harry's. I have to talk serouisly with him.