the people from the shops come out from the stores and start yelling and i turn to the right where the shots came from and see three shadowed figures getting in a car and driving off. 

I tried yelling but nothing came out of my mouth. i felt my body start shaking and my vision get hazy. i tried standing straight my my knees have you in my and i fell backwards with my head hitting the sidewalk and i blacked out.

Authors POV:

"where are they?!" mama says pacing around the living room. 

"they're probably just getting something like ice cream," yasin says calmly. 

"i told them not to get it but they still do?" she says through gritted teeth

"here watch tv to calm down," yasin says turning on the tv.

"And here we have reported that a man in his 30's was with his 4 year old daughter eating ice cream when a gang of men shot three bullets on the left side of his back with possible means it could've hit his heart. they rushed him to the hospital but it was obvious that he didn't make it. the police are looking for the men for this murder but still cannot find any clues. the young girl-" 

mama screamed dropping her phone. she was in shock. 

the love of her life and her daughter. she was too caught up in her own feelings she didn't realize yasin had not understood what happened. he walked close to his mom and started patting her head. 

"mama its ok, don't cry." she pulled him into a hug and cried on his shoulder. 

"cmon lets go to the hospital," she said 5 minutes later wiping her face. 

"why mama?"

"because thats where they are." he looked at her confused. 

who.... 

he thought but shook the thought and walked to the door with his mom. 

Once they got in there were people running around with blood on their clothes. 

"BRING HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM 156!" one screamed to the other who ran to the back room to tell them. 

It all went to fast and mama couldn't comprehend what was happening but understood when she saw her husband, her love, the father of her children, in a cot with blood all over his shirt. His arms were hanging off lifeless and she covered her mouth to stop her from screaming. 

She ran to the cot and tried getting to him. 

"AMAAR!" she yelled thing to grab his hand. 

"AMAAR PLEASE!" she said sobbing. 

"Ma'am I'm going to politely ask you to please make your way to the waiting room. We need to get this patient straight to safety. And by doing that we need you to please move out of the way." she shook her head. 

"no no no you don't understand this is my HUSBAND!" 

"Ma'am I understand but this is a matter of life and death. Please move." Before she could say anything else basin ran up to her and grabbed her arm dragging her to the chairs whilst her protesting. 

"mama please stop. they need to take b-ba-baba to safety." he said his voice cracking as he finally understood what happened. 

"you're such a strong boy." she said smiling at him weakly. 

"you're the only person thats with me now baby." he looked at her in the eyes.

"don't say that... they can get better."

"no... i saw him. 

he's gone..."

yasin stayed quiet. 

"mama..."

"yes?"

"what about mishal?" he couldn't help to ask about his sister. his buddy. his only sibling. his best friend.

"i d-dont kn-know." she said as a group of fresh new tears made their way down her face. 

"Ma'am?" a young women asked coming up to mama.

"y-yes?"

"are you wife of amaar abbas and mother of mishal abbas?"

"y-yes!" she said getting up and grabbing the women hands. 

"i am sorry to inform you but we have bad news."

_________________________________________________________

How was it?

What do you think the bad news is?

Please comment and vote

Have a good day ❤️