54. help (2)

Assalam-u-alaikum, here is today's update. I hope you like it ❤️

Please comment and vote

Thanks :)

_________________________________________________________

Mishal POV: 

i look down at the ground and rethink the conversation i just have. i play with the key and paperclip that were lying in my hand. 

what if he was just lying?

what if it was a trap? 

but he looked sincere

i sigh and tilt my body backwards. 

this might be my only chance of getting free. 

i might as well take the chance and see what happens. who knows... maybe ill be free then. 

just then i hear the door opening and i quickly hide the key and paperclip in my pocket and look up. 

father walks in with a smug smile on his face and his shoes clicking against the concrete. 

"didn't expect this did you?" i stay quiet and just stare at him. 

"well... theres nothing much to say here. just wanted to tell you that i hope you said goodbye to your lovely husband."

"w-what do you mean?" 

"you see mishal... since the beginning your fathers business has been the one thing I've wanted. and when i can't get what i want... i fight for it." 

"m-my fathers?" 

"mhm. your fathers business. sadly when he died he didn't give it to me which make me angry. did he look down on me? did he think i couldn't handle it? I'm only here to get back what is mine." 

"now its his choice. either he chooses to give me whats mine or he chooses you. simple. lets just hope someones heart doesn't get broken today." he smirks and walks out the door. 

"that jerk," i mumble and take out the key. 

"here goes nothing."

Authors POV: 

maha gets a ding on her phone as she's bringing food up to zain's office

Omer: come get your revenge and see your dear cousin getting tortured at **** Biscene Lane. We finally got her.

her eyes widen and she drops all the food on the ground right in front of his office door. 

him hearing the noise from inside runs to the door and opens it while getting angry. 

"COULD YOU NOT SEE A TABLE NEARBY?!"

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THE GROUND!" 

"s-sir l-look." she takes her notification and shows it to him. 

"please help her." 

_________________________________________________________

How was it?

Do you like Maha or no?

Please comment and vote

Have a good day ❤️