jealous Kokichi

Au; where danganronpa was just a fake reality TV show and the ppl that died didn't really die because it was a show.

Kokichi pov;

y/n, my girlfriend y/n, was reading fanfiction. Normally I wouldn't mind because they were about me but this was the last straw.

You see she was asleep and her phone was on. I was a curious little bitch and decided to see what she was reading. It was a fluff about me and the reader. I scrolled right to see a Shuichi x reader. My eyes burned with fury. She can only read fanfiction about me.

As a punishment for when she wakes up, I'm gonna play among us with our friends, normally I'd team with her and we would literally kick ass. But this time I'm gonna flirt with her friends. Team with her friends. Make her jealous.  Well I was about to when she woke up.

"Hey Kokichi~" she said in a adorable sleepy tone. Her cheeks were red and I couldn't be mad at her anymore. She was just to cute for me. "Hm? Kokichi are you jealous again?"

"WhaAt? Who me? Nooo way." I said extending the what and no way. She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "You know I don't like tall people but your an exception babe" she rolled her eyes "jeez thanks" which made me laugh. An Idea popped into my head and before she knew it i had her pinned down on to the bed.

"Now what sort of punishment does baby girl deserve~"

Sorry this was short...