Singer Kokichi X Gangsta! reader

Please don't play video yet.
This was not a request, just an idea from a song. Non-Despair AU. Author-Chan and her imaginary boyfriend will be in this too. No, I won't be using my real name.

Jade, Ultimate Puppet. YN's best friend. Part of Kokichi's organizations. Fourth leader of the league.

Drake, Ultimate Puppet Master, Jade's boyfriend also part of Kokichi's Organization

Drake, Ultimate Puppet Master, Jade's boyfriend also part of Kokichi's Organization. Not to mention but he's also Kokichi's best friend and third leader of the league.

 Not to mention but he's also Kokichi's best friend and third leader of the league

"Hey YN, are you coming to my concert?" I asked her.

"Sorry Kokichi, but as your second in command, I have to lead the organization today." She replied.

"Why don't you have Jade do it?"

"Because she's going on a date with Drake. Look I wish I could come but I can't. It's your organization, not mine. Don't you want to look after it?" Yeah, she has a point.

"It's just that I wrote a song about our gang. And how we recruited people who are the most damaged. And since you're the Ultimate Gangster, I want your opinion on it." I said to her. I didn't want to tell her that I made the song just for her. It would be too weird. Wait. I could call cotton candy.

"Sorry Kokichi I have to go. Bye"

"Bye YN" Now let's call Cotton Candy.
"Hey Jade, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, wait are you going to ask YN out?"

"Yeah, so I- hello? Jade?"

"I came here as fast as I could. I bought Drake with me." She was panting for air. So was Drake. She literally came in 3 seconds. How?

"So you're finally going to ask her out?" He asked me.

"What do you mean finally?"

"Dude you have been Crushing on her since you were 5'1 and now you're 5'10" he is telling the truth. Also to think about it I was really short when i was in high school. However, she was shorter. She was 4'10. She still is. To think about it so is Jade. She is 4'9. Drake, however, is 6,1.