"She won't get a chance to either! Fuck you and that bitch!" I pointed back.

"Man...." nips voice trailed off as he kept his hands by his side.

"you gone make me fuck yo little ass up in this house." His nostrils flared as he took a deep breath.

"Look, don't even try to keep my daughter away from me Lauren for real. You already did that shit one time." He lowered his voice attempting to calm himself down.

"Ima pick her up tomorrow and keep her with me for a couple of days."

"You must didn't hear what I said. If that girl is at your house then Emani is not going over there. You think I'm going to trust her around my daughter after what she said?" I questioned as I walked away from him.

"So you think I would have somebody round my kids that would do something to them?"

"There's no telling, she been around this long."

"Tuh. I can't fucking believe you......Sam friend? That's hoe behavior." He shook his head looking down.

"Man, I ain't got time to keep arguing witcho silly ass." I said walking Into the living room.

"Aye Lauren don't make me kill yo ass." He suggested walking towards me.

I ran into the kitchen.

"Nip leave! Get out!" I grabbed a kitchen knife out of the drain board.

He was about to take another step forward but Emani's iPad that tyke bought her caught his attention.

It was sitting in the bag on the floor next to all her other gifts.

"Do I look like I'm worried bout that knife?" Nip reached down and picked up the iPad.

"I guess you gon' have to spread yo legs to get another one of these, baby momma." He said opening the box.

And with that he threw the iPad on the floor as hard as he could until the pieces flew all over the place.

I honestly didn't know what was going through his head at the moment but he was acting totally different.

The nip I knew would've said fuck you, that iPad, and that nigga but that's not what he was doing.

"You so mad and jealous that you would go the length to destroy your daughters most wanted gift because you feel some type of way that I moved on." I scoffed.

"Some father you are."

He smiled devilishly without saying another word and just kept walking towards me.

"Nip get the fuck out of my mommas house before I really stab you."

"Alright Lauren, you better gon head on with that knife." I pointed it at him and he grabbed my wrist squeezing it causing the knife to fall out my hand.

I started swinging on him and he caught my hands pinning me against the refrigerator.

"Now what you gone do?" I squirmed trying to get out his hold.

"Get out nipsey for real!"

"You wanna call your boyfriend so he can put me out?" He smirked.