you pull him in for another kiss, this one more heated , spencer sucking your bottom lip in between his.

"should we go home and finish what he started, pretty girl?" his voice is low, and suggesting.

"i think we should, doctor." you smirk and you hear him groan, starting the car , and quickly pulling out of the parking lot.

his hand finds its way to your thigh, his fingers tracing up the skin, leaving it burning underneath the fabric of your pants.

he pulls up to the apartment, basically running out of the car , coming over to your door and opening it for you.

you both walk up the stairs, walking into the apartment , and as soon as the door closes, you're pushed against the door , spencer's lips on yours.

his tongue slips past your lips , your tongues exploring eachothers mouths, and you bring your fingers up to spencers hair tugging lightly , causing him to moan into your mouth.

you pull back, smirking at him.

"you like that, don't you?"

he whimpers and you tug at his hair again.

"hmm spence , i think you need to be punished for that little stunt at work."

he eyes darken and he throws his head back, whining lowly.

"bedroom." you say and he walks quickly , you padding behind him.

you both walk into the room, your lips immediately crashing onto spencers again, the kiss rushed, and passionate.

you pull spencers shirt over his head, tossing it across the room as he unbuttons your shirt, letting it slide off of your shoulders.

you peel your pants off and kick them to the side, leaving you in your bra and underwear.

"spencer." you pull back, panting slightly.

"hmm?" he hums, kissing down your neck.

"can i fuck you?"

he freezes, pulling back to look at you ,his eyes going wide and his cheeks flushing.

"u-uh, yeah." he says and you grin, pressing your lips back to his, pushing him back toward the bed.

you ghost your lips over his jawline, slowly moving to kiss down his neck, occasionally nipping at the skin.

"l-let me take care of you first." he says, and you raise your eyebrows at him, him grabbing your hips and flipping you over.

he kisses your lips, before moving down to your neck, sucking at the skin, occasionally biting softly , but giving a quick kiss to the skin.

he then moves down to your clothed breasts , palming through the lace material.

you arch you back slightly , allowing him to quickly unclasp it , pulling off you shoulders and immediately attaching his lips to one of your nipples, pulling and pinching the other one in between his fingers.