Chapter 4

Heechul places his towel on temporarily so he could undress his new lover.

As the older took off Ryeowook's shirt he could feel the soft skin of the younger. Heechul ran his fingers around Ryeowook's chest as he could hear the younger quietly whimper at the new skin ship.

After stripping off all the clothes the two went into the shower. "Ryeowook ah thanks for yesterday." Heechul thanked as he back hugged the younger and turned on the faucets.

Ryeowook was getting nervous since he could feel his hyung's member rubbing onto his behind. Though the older said they weren't going to do an inter course Ryeowook already became erect.

"H-hyung don't do that your making me want more." the younger said starting to pant.

"Wae~" Heechul smirked as an idea came though his mind.

_~_~_~_~_

"Kangin did you hear that?" Leeteuk asked sitting up quickly looking around.

"Hyung your probably imagining things." the younger grabbed the leader by the waist to make him sit on his lap.

"Your probably right, I thought it was scream." Leeteuk said cuddling onto Kangin.

But Leeteuk wasn't exactly wrong because in the bathroom the two seemed to be doing something. (;D)

"Ah! hyung you told me you weren't going to do anything." Ryeowook gasped as the older slid his fingers over the younger's entrance.

"Don't worry a little touching won't hurt." The older smirked as he saw the younger tremble.

"I'll stop here." the older let go and began applying shampoo to his black hair.

"B-but hyung~ that's mean." Ryeowook complained doing the same. "You were the one to remind to not do an inter course." Heechul said. "Could I take it back?" Ryeowook asked.

"No but i'll help you with that erection right there." Heechul said placing his hand on the younger's member. He stroked it up and down letting Ryeowook moan to his climax. He finally got to release and they finished their shower.

"Ya Kangin now did you hear that?" Leeteuk tapped Kangin's leg. "Yes this time I heard it. Should we check it out?" the younger asked. "Yeah."

Heechul and Ryeowook came out of the bathroom seeing Kangin and Leeteuk. "Hey guys did you guys hear a loud scream?" Leeteuk asked. "Was I too loud?" Ryeowook thought as he looked at Heechul who was calm in the situation.

"No I think it could have been upstairs." Ryeowook said nervously. "But there is no upstairs.." Leeteuk said looking confused. But Kangin looked at Heechul as if he were saying "You guys did something didn't you." Then Heechul sent a gaze back confidentially that said "Yup."

"Come on Teukie we should wash up too." Kangin said trying to drag the confused hyung into the bathroom.

Looking around the bathroom with the messy clothes on the floor Kangin thought "Finally those two are doing something."

Meanwhile Heechul and Ryeowook were in the kitchen with Ryeowook cooking and Heechul sitting down with a cup of water in hand.

"Ryeowook Eunhyuk said he'll be coming up to have breakfast with us." Donghae popped his head into. "Okay and what about Sungmin and Kyuhyun?" the younger asked.

"Uhh their having their own thing going on." Donghae said slowly. "I guess those two are at it again." Heechul clicked his toungue but was laughing in the inside.

_____________________________________________

A/N- I'm thinking of writing a lot of short chapter instead of a long chapter every week. Sorry I know the part after they got out of shower it didn't make sense but i'll make it work ;)