Chapter 6

"Hyung I know we've only been together for one day but I want you." Ryeowook whispered through the shared kiss. "We can't do that here though, we should head back to the dorms." the older recommended. It took them 30 minutes and both were very anxious to get there and embrace one another.

By the time they were dropped off it was 1:30 a.m. and majority of the members were all asleep by the time they got in. "Come, let's go in here." Heechul grabbed the younger's wrist pulling them into the distant bathroom.

As soon as they looked the door Heechul gently pushed Ryeowook up against the wall to leaned in for a kiss. Ryeowook slightly opened his mouth letting Heechul slip his tongue in syncing with Ryeowook's.

The younger quietly let out moans enjoying the passionate kisses from the older. Heechul reached for Ryeowook's shirt to take it off along with take off his own. The two finally felt skin on skin once again and Ryeowook trembling with excitement.

Heechul kissed Ryeowook once again on the lips slowly going down by his neck. The older roughly kissed the younger's collarbone leaving a light red mark. But the older wanted to leave something more so he sucked onto the mark making it brighter.

Ryeowook moaned as softly as he could when the older circled his fingers around his soft nipples. Soon it became hard with Heechul sucking onto them. "Ahh!" Ryeowook screamed loudly but was covered up by a kiss. "Shh, or else we'll be caught." Heechul whispered.

Heechul unbuttoned Ryeowook's jeans leaving him with only his underwear. "I see you already became hard." Heechul teased kneeling down rubbing the younger's member.

Ryeowook groaned feeling his hyung's fingers traveling into the underwear pulling them down and placing his mouth over the member.

Slowly the older used his tongue to swirl around the trembling member, moving in closer to intake all of it. Ryeowook released his white liquid into Heechul's mouth with the older gulping it all down.

"Wow Ryeowook you came very quickly." Heechul stood up again wiping off the drops of liquid.

Heechul stripped his jeans off as well and pulled the younger into the shower turning on the warm temperatured water. "It's my turn to release." Heechul whispered into the younger's ear.

He moved his finger to Ryeowook's entrance teasing it with a few swirls around. "Hyu~ng please enter me." the younger begged. The older inserted his finger slowly so he wouldn't hurt the younger, slowly adding another finger the younger whimpered saying "Please enter me with yours."

"As you wish." Heechul pulled his fingers out quickly, making Ryeowook scream in pleasure. "Put your hands on the wall." Heechul instructed. Doing so Ryeowook placed his hands on the wall. Heechul grabbed his waist with once hand and using the other to direct his member to the twitching entrance.

Slowly Heechul thrust into Ryeowook, In and out. "Heechul.. Heechul." Ryeowook moaned blissfully. Heechul pulled out and turned off the water and walked to the tub to sit at the corner.

"Come sit here." Heechul said pointing to his lap. Ryeowook walked to him and placed his entrance above Heechul's member, he moaned as the whole was in him.

Heechul grabbed Ryeowook's inner thigh lifting his legs up and spreads them open. He quickly trusted up hard into Ryeowook. Giving him pleasure to his climax. Heechul finally released his liquid into the younger along with Ryeowook releasing onto his stomach.

The two sat there to take a breath until Heechul got up with Ryeowook to go into the shower to rinse off and place on new and clean clothing.

"Good night." Heechul said kissing Ryeowook's forehead watching the younger head into his room.

______________________________

A/N: How was it? I'm not really sure but it got my imagination going. lol