Sam looked at the guy, not really impressed by his looks. He looked just like your regular guy with his brown hair over his eyes, "Bet you can't handle his charm." Jace said, looking defiantly at the blonde.

Sam eyes' twinkled with a challenge, "We'll see about that" She released her hair from the tie she had it wrapped in, turning to look at Jace whose eyes never left her, she winked at him before walking over to the guy.

"Hi." She started looking at the guy through her lashes, he turned to her smirking broadly, "Did you know that I have a thing for---" She let her eyes trail over his body before smiling flirtatiously, "Bikes?" Sam finished twirling a strand of her hair between her finger.

The biker smirked, "You want to ride, baby?" He offered, raising his right hand, making a specific movement with it like he was casting a spell on her, she tilted her head hypnotizing the blonde who was lost in the flow of his hand

The guy's fangs protruded from his gums looking down at Sam who didn't seem to care that he was a vampire, "You know you smell like a freakin' angel, right? But without all that Shadowhunter rune crap all over you." He remarked while Jace sat at a table behind the couple, watching them closely with narrowed eyes.

"I don't know what the hell you are, angel doll, but you're one tasty treat." She grinned at him, standing closer than she was, "Thank you."

"Do you wanna jump on the bike, baby?" He asked Sam who nodded eagerly enthralled at the idea, "Thought you'd never ask."

"All right. Careful." She hopped on the bike, putting her hands on the handle, Brad was about to put his hands on her waist, but Jace intervened walking up to the couple, "Hey. You having fun with my girl?"

Brad turned to Jace, annoyed at the rude interruption of the Shadowhunter, "Piss off, Shadowhunter." Sam looked from Brad to Jace completely delirious as she smiled at the blonde Shadowhunter, "Brad here offered me a ride."

"That's right." Brad agreed with a smile turning to Jace with an arched eyebrow, Jace scoffed at him, "That's not gonna happen."

"You heard the lady. Step aside." Brad pushed Jace; Sam grinned at Brad, she was completely relaxed. Sam felt weird but not bad weird at the whole scene.

Jace pointed his finger at the blonde who was smiling broadly, "Don't move, Sam." He demanded making the blonde shrug turning to the motorcycle's handles admiring its touch.

Sam turned around when she heard Jace whistling, "Yoo-hoo, Romeo." Her eyes fell on the blonde who punched Brad so hard that the motorcycle's keys flew out of his hands, Jace picked it up mid-air, he smiled widely before realizing that more vampires circled him.

Sam finally out of it made room for Jace who quickly hopped on, putting the keys in the ignition flying out of the bar, "You're a jerk you know that" Sam shouted over the wind as the motorcycle went on an unnatural speed.

"I couldn't exactly dig around in his pockets for the keys."

"So you were gonna let him turn me into a vampire just to get his keys?" She wondered still shouting over the wind that was blowing back her hair.

"Don't you trust me?" He asked, "Better hold tight; this bike runs on demon energy. It's pretty mean."

Sam compiled pressing herself to Jace's back while wrapping her arms around his tight muscular abs; she couldn't deny that at this moment she forgot about all her problems, this moment while pressed to his back she felt peaceful as if all her problems had gone with the wind that was howling in her face.

The motorcycle slowly but surely was leaving the ground like a plane that just took off; Sam couldn't help the grin that touched her face, "Why didn't you just do this in the first place?" Jace grinned turning to look at her sideways before they were soaring in the air.