Chapter 1

"Wake Up Sleepyheads~!"

Kokichi Oma POV

"WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPYHEADS!" I yell while banging some pots and pans. 

"Er... What the fuck Kokichi! Let me sleep!" Fuyuhiko groans and turns to his side angrily.

"It's like... 6 in the morning..." Ryoma mutters.

"Kokichi... Please let us sleep.." Nagito quietly says.  Nagito was probably praying to Atua right now hoping that I would stop.  Well, he's just in luck!

"Wow! You guys are sooooo lazy!" I bang the pots and pans into a little rhythm. 
Which, nobody like and thought is sounded annoying, but to me it sounds like melody to me ears!

Fuyuhiko than jumps straight out of his bed and jumps of the top bunk!  Anger was in his eyes and it kinda looked like he might kill me.

"Give me the fucking pans right now.." Fuyuhiko points to me.  His eyebrows were narrowed at me with anger.

"Hm... Sorry baby face! But..... No~" let's just say, that all hell broke loose. 

Fuyuhiko than charges at me, to which I swiftly dodge.  I then climb up to my bed which was the second bunk.  Nagito was first bunk.  Climbing up, I grab an empty Panta bottle I have and chucked it at Fuyuhiko. 
The Panta bottle hits him straight in the face!  I make my way to escape the dorm. Which since I was small, I ran quickly.

Running through the small living room we had, I see the light!  Reaching my hand out to open the door, I could almost feel freedom-

"Sorry Oma, but your not going anywhere." I was then pulled off the floor, which I was about maybe 10 inches away from the ground. 

"What! Come On Nagito!  I was having fun!" I say with some disappointment in my voice.  A sigh escapes from Nagito's mouth.

"Look, just go go ready for breakfast please.." Desperation was in Nagito's voice.  As much as I wanted to say 'no', I thought of many people to mess around with..

"Ugh! Fine! I'll go get ready!  Your so no fun..."  I say with irrigation.

Nagito shakes his head and puts me down.  Finally! I'm down from Nagito's trashy hands! I thought.
As I'm about to head back to our rooms, Nagito stops me.

"Also, can you apologize to Fuyuhiko?  You made him really angry..." Nagito says with a little chill.  Not gonna lie though, Fuyuhiko is a little scary when angry.  Of course, not to me.  To   I, the Ultimate Supreme Leader! Which no body can make me feel fear!

"Hmm... How about.. No~" Before Nagito can respond, I bolt into the bedroom and slam the door shut.

"Never do that again... Now I have an headache because you.." Ryoma tiredly says. 

"Gotta get used to it then!" I cheerfully say.  Ryoma grabs his hat and covers his ears.  An upset look was on his face. 

I grab my clothes from the drawer next to mine and Nagito's bunk bed.  By now, Ryoma decides to get up and get ready for breakfest as well.  There was two bunk beds on each side of the room.
I
, of course have the top bunk bed on the right.  Nagito also shares the same bunk bed as me and it bottom bunk.
Fuyuhiko has top bunk as well and is on the left side.  Ryoma is on the left side as well and has bottom bunk.

The sound of the bathroom opening snaps me out of my thoughts.  Fuyuhiko comes out with his clothes on and with some damp hair.  It always made me laugh that Fuyuhiko, the Ultimate Yakuza Leader, looked like a 5 year old with a grow spurt.

"I call dibs for the shower next!" I yell while bolting to the bathroom door.  Fuyuhiko rolls his eyes and moves to the side.  I slam the door again which most likely made Ryoma very upset again.

(Time skip, since the Author is lazy and doesn't want to describe a bathroom scene)

Wow! That was refreshing! I thought. I was all ready to face the day. 
And have people hate me..

I go to my bunk bed and grab some money I have in my pillow case.  Crap... Looks like I need more money... Well, thank goodness I'm going to head to the hideout after school.  Putting the pillow back into my pillow case, I put the five dollars I have into my scarf.

(Also, sorry I'm not gonna use yen only because it's going to get confusing and I have a lot of characters to keep track of)

I run into the living to see Ryoma waiting.  Nagito and Fuyuhiko were nowhere to be seen.

"There you are, let's go then" Ryoma says tilting his hat.

"Where is Nagito and Fuyuhiko? Did they go to china or something?" I calmly say.

"No, those two already left for breakfast.  Fuyuhiko was pissed about you and Nagito said he promised to help Chiaki with something."

Wow... Meanies... How could they betray little old me..?

Wait, why did Ryoma wait for me though? Now that's strange.

"Wow! So your not a little piece of shit like Nagito and Fuyuhiko!" I cheerfully say.  A sigh escapes from Ryoma's mouth.

"Well, actually Nagito told me to wait for you since he didn't want you to be alone and get yourself in trouble." Ryoma states.

The little- you know what.  I'll talk with him later.  I got things to do anyway. And there important...

"Wow... So he thinks I need someone to babysit me? I can take care of myself!" I put my arms out.

"Let's just get going kid, I'm hungry." Ryoma opens the door which I go through and wanted to shut the door on him, but he already was out.  Ryoma shuts the door and we walk through the halls. 

______________________________________

960 Words