Shuichi looked over at me, who was not at all caring about what they teacher was saying.

"Y

)" He whispered. "Yeah?" I whispered back. "Your gonna fail the first quiz l-like this!" He said in a low voice, trying to be loud but not too loud. "Eh oh well, It's only the begining of the year shu, Calm down I'll be fine" I quickly replied. Shuichi looked at me, quite shocked.

It must've been the nickname. Yeah most likely..

Once the bell rang, I quickly grabbed my bag and looked over at shuichi. "Oh, shuichi, Sorry about the sudden nickname," I said, a bit sad he didn't like it. "N-no it's fine! I just didn't expect It is all.." He nervously replied. I smiled, quite happy. "Shu it is then! Cya at lunch!" I said happily before running off.

Ive always kept myself down to 3 friends. Mainly because sports took up time and because of my tired personality.

12:00, Lunch Time

I ran into the lunch room, looking around for the Navy blue haired boy. I quickly spotted him and ran over to where he was. "Hey shu," I said, smiling as I took a seat next to him.

Im pretty good at being not-awkward. Matter of fact people normally described me as chill and carefree. I did get teased by a lot of the tall students though because of my height.

I looked at shuichi, smiling and about to say something before someone came over and interrupted me.

"Y

! There you are! What are you doing sitting with this creep? He probably black mailed you huh!" The girl snapped glaring at shuichi. My expression changed back to the cold stare. "Ohh little you... Just shut up and go sit with your little pathetic friends in the trash zone over there." I said, waving my hand dismissing her. The girl looked at me with wide eyes before walking back to her friends. I looked at shuichi, a bit worried and curious. "Shu, why do they call you a creep?" I asked softly, pulling myself closer to him. Shuichi turned a bright red due to how close I was to him. He looked away and tapped his black cap he always wore. I frowned, before resting my head in my hand. "Well they're just judgemental freaks then!" I said, quite loudly with a smirk on my face. Shuichi's face was still red, I wasn't really sure why. I grabbed the apple off my lunch tray and took a bite of it. I then started another conversation with the flustered shuichi.

Turns out shuichi really likes anime just like me. He's also really interested in a show called 'danganronpa'. Sounds kinda weird to me.

....

Once the lunch bell rang, signaling that lunch was over, I sighed. I really didn't want to go back to the classrooms. "Hey shu don't we have this class together?" I asked, following him to his locker. Shuichi nodded and I smiled. "I'll go get my stuff then, cya there!" I said, before taking off.

Shuichi seems pretty nice. I don't know why people hate him so much. I wonder how cute he'd look without his hat...

When I walked into the classroom I saw a couple students crowding his desk. I became furious as I heard the small remarks and comments they were making. I ran over to his desk, grabbing one of the students by the hair and holding her still. The other students looked at me in shock, along with shuichi who looked like he was about to cry. I then grabbed my book and hit another student with it, making them back out. I glared at the rest of the students, that soon ran off in a panic. I sighed, looking at shuichi who was now looking at his desk. "I'm sorry you had to listen to them," I said softly, stepping closer to his desk after sending the girl off. "But please don't listen to whatever they tell you shu," I mumbled, my anger still growing. Shuichi nodded, he was looking down at the thing someone wrote on his desk. It said 'Kill yourself you freak! Nobody should love you and never will!'. I glared at what the students had written on his desk, quickly licking my finger and smudging It away. "There" I mumbled. I then pulled shuichi into a hug. I felt....terrible for him?... How could people just tell him to do that with only one reason. Shuichi's face grew a dark shade of red as he shyly hugged me back. I pulled away from the hug, snatching one of his chalk sticks and walking up to the chalk board. I knew one of the girls that was bullying him, so I decided to simply start a rumour. I quickly wrote down on the board in big words, 'Aila had a 3some with eiljah and tuito!'. I smirked at what I wrote down and turned around to take a seat next to shuichi.

Time skip~

2:57, After School

Me and shuichi were walking out of the school together, talking about some anime things. Once we got to the school's gate I stopped and pulled out my phone. "Hey shuichi, can I hangout with you at your house today for a bit?" I asked, turning to him with a smile.

They won't be done until later.

Shuichi smiled back and nodded. I then quickly checked the time and slipped my phone back Into my backpack and started walking with shuichi back to his house.

4:00, At Shuichi's House

Me and shuichi had settled down to watch a horror movie. We were both in his room, sitting closely on his bed. I wasn't scared of the movie.. But I jump really easily. I was trying my hardest to not look away, before there was a sudden jump scare. I jumped and gasped. Shuichi turned and smiled at me. "That scared you?" He laughed. I softly elbowed him, "I'm not scared! I just jump easily,". Me and shuichi both laughed and continued watching the movie. I rested my head back on his head board, a bit tired.

Movies always made me tired.

I could tell there was another jump scare, or sudden sound, coming soon so I tried my hardest to prepare for it. Of course that didn't work because when it happened I jumped again and grabbed onto shuichi's arm. Shuichi's face turned a bright red as he looked at me. He then smiled and laughed, "I knew you were scared," He said in a happy tone. I smiled, it was the first time I heard him actually happy. "That was just a good jump scare!" I said back, but started laughing after I denied it. I slowed down my laughs as I looked at shuichi's hat and then him.

I wonder if I can..

"Heyyy.. shu?.." I nervously said, getting his attention. "Yeah?.." He replied softly. "Can... I take your hat off?..". Shuichi looked at the bed before slowly nodding his head. I smiled, very happy as I gently took it off and put it on my head instead. I honestly have to say.. He looks really hot without his hat.. "Wow... You actually look cute!" I said, hugging shuichi. Shuichi's face grew a deep shade of red, he sat there in shock. I looked back at the movie for a split second before jumping again. "Stupid-!" I said, turning red because I always jumped at them. Shuichi laughed a bit, which made me smile. I enjoyed his laugh... It sounded different from everyone else's laugh.

Time Skip~

6:26, Leaving Shuichi's House.

"Thanks for letting me come over for a bit shu," I said as we walked over to his front door. "No problem! I had f-fun!." He stuttered. I giggled, before looking outside to see how dark it was. I felt a shiver crawl down my spine as I thought about what could happen while walking home at this time.

"Hey shu... Can you walk me back?.. "