&&

I walk over the hardwood floors in my room to my purse that I tossed on the table on the other side of the room. I sit it up and open it sifting through it making sure I had everything in it. Wallet, phone, car keys, lip gloss, mint gum, and passport. I also quickly slip Beyers leash in and shut it. 

I sigh with relief knowing everything that is supposed to be there is there. I slip the large strap over my shoulder liking how it goes with my simple but cozy outfit. I smile and leave the room shutting the door.

I walk down the stairs to the kind of grand entrance, the satisfiying sound of my heeled boots hitting the wood floor. I hear Beyer's paws scratching on the ground coming to meet me. 

I walk to the door smiling and I see his ears go down a bit and his tail wag, but not as quickly as it had been before. 

Just the reaction I was looking for. 

I turn around and nealt down. 

"Come're boy come'ere!" I say in a baby voice rubbing up and down his back kissing his head. I clip the Navy blue leash to his collar and open the door to the house. 

Everywhere I go, he goes too.

His tail wagging as I turn to lock the door, his head looking side to side excitedly trying to take all his surroundings in at once. 

I lock the door and put the keys in my purse while simultaneously pulling out my fob for my car and clicking it to unlock the doors. (Subaru Asent)

I walk to the passenger side door and open it allowing enough space for Beyer to jump onto the black leather seat and just sit on it as if saying les go

I smile and shut the door and walk back to the drivers side, sliding in and quickly putting my sisters house keys on my car key chain. I  then put it behind us right in between the 2 front seats in the back. I put the key in the ignition and start up the big car. I turn to Beyer and smile, turning on the radio the song Sugar by Robin Schulz is playing, and that was the perfect timing.

I pull out the drive way and start driving. The hyped tone and beat of the song made the ride worth wild. We stopped at a red light. Perfect timing. It was right on the build up of the song. And then the beat dropped right when it turned green. 

I held onto the steering wheel with one hand and pointed to random things and kept screaming the lyrics. The next light the same car was next to us and I turn to see who they are, and it's some girls around 20ish smiling and jamming with me point at me and singing. 

I laugh and the song ends. Awe man. 

I take the next left into the neighborhood which  I had only been in a few times since he had moved. I pullled in front of the house and turned the car off. I grabbed my purse, and pulled my black leather gloves out and put them on. I stepped out of the car and slung it over my shoulder and before I could shut my door, Beyer hopped out through my side.

Well, that makes it a bit easier. I laughed to myself.

I grabbed his leash and locked the car with the fob. I turned to the house. It was cute, it was a fairly big house, my dad lived here with my "Step-mom".

She said we should call her mother, but yeah you can see how that played out. They had one daughter and she was a spoiled little b*tch who loved Beyer. Now why you ask is she a little b*tch, well for a 14 year old, she sure is pretty d*mn stupid to "accidentally" hit Beyer because he "ate the last buiscuit" when we all knew it was the only pathetic, mutt, trash in the room. And no, I'm talking about my Beyer. I'm talking about the little snitch.