Chapter 8

Nataza's POV~

I wake up too darkness. I turn my stiff neck and look at the clock reading 2am. My stomach grumbles, I decide I should get food. I put on my silk bathrobe that's a nice grey color. I tie it and head downstairs. I walk to the fridge and get a glass of milk and a cookie that was sitting on a plate in the kitchen. I sit down and start eating. About 2 minutes later I hear foot steps. I turn and see Melanie standing there. She grabs the same thing as me and sits at the island with me. 

"Couldn't sleep?" she questions

"Yeah you?"

"yeah" We stay silent for a while..  She finally puts her cookie down and looks me straight in the eye. "He likes you" I meet her gave with a confused look. "Greyson.. He likes you"

"Well I would hope so.." She rolls her eyes playfully

"Not like that I mean like seriously likes"

"oh yeah? how would you know?" I say not in a offensive way. She stands up and puts her plate and cup in the sink and as she walk out she looks at me.

"He's never brought a girl home" She turns and walks out. I am a bit shocked. I mean a guy like him as to have brought some girl home before.... Maybe she just didn't hear.... I looked down and realize I had finished a while ago because my cookies no more. I put my dishes away and head up to bed. I remove my robe and Climb in bed. This time I fell asleep immediately, With one thing on my mind..

Greyson...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

I get woken up by a woman. Her brown hair tied into a tight bun in a black dress with a white apron. 

"Sorry Ms. James, I was told to wake you up.. Mr. Grey wants you downstairs" I nod and stand up. 

"Please call me Nataza" She smiles kindly and walks out. I change into dark blue skinny jeans, With a top that has spaghetti straps and is just burgundy color, and loose. with no design. I tie my black converse, I comb my wavy brown hair so it falls down my back in waves. I walk downstairs and grab a banana. 

" He's already in the car in front of the house" Melanie informs I smile and nod. I open the door and there he is in all his glory leaning against a black BMW. He wears blue jeans with a black V neck that doesn't bother to hide his muscles. I walk over he turns around and stares. His eyes travel up and down my body.

"My eyes are up here" I say smirking. He shakes his head as if to clear is thoughts and turns around. 

"Get in the car" He mutters. I comply quietly. Seeing he's not in the best of moods I decide its best not to say anything at the moment. We are quiet for most of the ride until he turns his head towards me but I keep looking out the window.

"Nataza..." I turn to look at him. 

"yes?"

"I want to show you something" He states in a non-question tone and I just stare. We park at a beach. I get out of the car and pull up my skinny jeans and jog to catch up to him. When I finally look around is frame I see were at the prettiest doc ever. NOT because there's flowers or its decorated.. cause its not. But the sun is raising and it reflects of the water and the sky is a beautiful shade of orange. I run to the railing at the end and stand to it. A few minutes later while my eyes are closed. I feel a presence next to me. I open my eyes and see Greyson staring at me.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask

"Because.... I though you'd like it, and to get away from this whole arranged marriage" I nod in understanding. But I still have a question.. Why? Why did he ask me to marry him!!??.

But before I can ask anything. I feel hands on my waist, I turn to look at him. His face is a lot closer to mine. 

"Thank you" I whisper. He nods and moves closer. And for some extremely weird reason I feel a need to do the same. So I do.... Soon were pressed against each other. He leans in and I follow. Within a second immediately our lips are locked. I don't kiss back at first but I surrender, I kiss back and soon where in a passionate kiss. His arms rap around my waist and my hands run up and down his stomach and arms feeling is bold muscles and 8 pack. Our tongues intertwine. We pull apart and stare deeply into each others eyes.  He walks away and comes back in a minute with a beautiful red rose. There my favorite! I sniff it and kiss him right by his lips and he growls. I hold the rose and keep sniffing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HI GUYS BELOW IS A LITTLE MAKE UP SCENE IF THAT BOTHERS YOU SKIP IT!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"We should go" He states and I nod still in a daze. We are walking back when I jump feeling his hand in mine, I grab it and squeeze it. We get back to the car and sit down. He waits a bit but then  starts the car but before we can buckle up I crawl on his lap straddling him. I kiss is lips deeply, He doesn't kiss back for a bit but got into it. Soon we were in a serious make out session. My hand bushes against the window as he sucks and bites my neck, I moan loudly and I feel his hardened crew underneath me. I pull back and land back in my seat. He growls.

"Don't start something you can't finish rosebud" I blush "Just wait till I get home" He growls deeply turning me on. I turn around and buckle up trying to cover my blush...

When I get home.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

HIOOOOOO MY NUTELLA FOLLOWERS!!

Thanks for all of you amazing people who voted for my story and read it as well!! This makes me feel amazing... Little steamy scene there DANNGGGG! What will happen when they get home?? WHOO KNOOOWWS sorry this took such a long time, tryna finish school with good grades so tryna balance this out!! anyway I hope you enjoyed!!

:-D

REMEMBER TO PLZZZZZ SMILEEE :-D everyone's prettier when they do!!

and if you can (Don't mean to sound ungrateful) but plzz vote aswell thank ya ppl!!

Maddy