Chapter 5: Magic and Answers

Here is chapter 5!

In this chapter, Lady Magic arrives and helps Atama.

Also, I will also be changing Atama's looks, nothing too much just his hairstyle and facial features, the other parts will remain the same. So, I will be going back and editing a few things once this chapter is posted.

Also, would Atama count as a primordial godling or a type of god in a way considering what he is? I dunno, let me know what you guys think on that matter.

I do NOT own the Fate series or Harry Potter, just my Oc's and story idea.

Off we go!

Chapter 5: Magic and Answers

ZIGGURAT

ROYAL CHAMBER

It was a busy afternoon in the Ziggurat as King Akram oversaw the welcoming feast/celebration. Lapis was checking the food over while Ambra and Zara were helping her, Hakim was near his father learning to handle setting up such events for when he becomes the next king.

Nabila was playing near the throne with Sarabi who was getting bigger now, Atama was floating above her seeming to be sitting on the air as he kept watch to make sure nothing bad happened. His hood and veil in place, he reaches up and fiddles with a strand of his hair as he let his mind wander a bit.

Since yesterday the strange feeling he got around Enkidu and Gilgamesh had yet to fade, the irregular beating of his heart when he saw them or the warmth that would invade his chest and cheeks. He still didn't know what it meant he felt something brush his senses making him look up to see Alya enter the room with Enkidu and Gilgamesh, they looked to be in a deep conversation.

He tilts his head when Enkidu glances his way and his cheeks turned a light pink before looking back at Alya, the action made something twinge in Atama something satisfying at seeing the blush on Enkidu's cheeks for some reason. He shook his head as Alya walks over with the king and his lover.

"Atama, how was your sleep dear?" Alya asked as Atama looks down at her.

"I slept well, Sarabi was a bit bothered by the heat though," Atama said as he moves down and landed in front of Alya.

"It was hotter than normal," Gilgamesh said as tugged at his necklace.

"By the way, what is with this welcome feast? Are we expecting another royal?" Enkidu asked looking at Atama who hums.

"Mother is coming to visit," Atama said making Alya nod as Enkidu's eyes widen while Gilgamesh tensed up a bit.

"Lady Magic is coming?" He asked looking at Atama who smiled and nodded.

"Indeed, it has been a while since she visited one of these events," Atama said crossing his arms.

"This is going to be very interesting," Enkidu said with a sweatdrop forming on the back of his head, Atama was one thing but meeting the primordial goddess herself? He shivers a bit, he hoped nothing made her mad at this event.

"Atama, the icky lady is coming over," Nabila said as she ran over and grabbed his right hand and seemed to hide behind his legs.

"Icky lady?" Enkidu asked confused before looking in the direction the princess was looking at and saw Jarnila making her way over.

"That princess again, why is she coming over here after yesterday?" Atama mutters glancing over but relaxed when Jarnila's father got in her way distracting her.