Ignoring his words, I continued the motion with my hands but Vince's hand reached up and caught on of mine, stopping me. I pulled my hands out of his grasp and off his shoulders, letting them fall on my sides.

He turned his head, giving me a brief look. His eyes shamelessly trailed down my body, undressing me with his eyes, as if he were already imagining how it would look on the floor. His darkened eyes locked back with mine and I had to swallow the lump in my throat.

My gaze lowered to lips and I could feel a strong urge to taste his lips with mine. I didn't think I could hold myself back any longer.

In a split second, his hand had already wrapped around the back of my neck, bringing me down towards him. Vince mashed his lips against mine, so suddenly and so unexpectedly. He forced my lips apart making his way through my lips. A low moan rippled from my throat as his tongue plundered into my mouth.

The kiss had been so harsh, so demanding, yet so... raw. He began sucking on my bottom lip, swiping his tongue across before his teeth grazed it. The burning heat inside seemed to flare, my need for him growing even worse.

Suddenly he moved, too fast for me to fully process what was happening. In the blink of an eye, he had pinned me over his desk, his hand on my back, keeping me down. I let out a painful cry at the impact of my chest pressed against the cold wooden desk. He had pushed the papers off the desk as if they were just useless garbage but I knew they were important.

I could feel his presence close behind me and I almost let out a whimper. The side of my face was pressed down against the papers on the desk while my ass in the air, facing him. The position left me exposed and completely at his mercy.

"Fuck." I gasped out, breathlessly as his hands began to explore my body. Desperately trying to catch my breath, I felt him lean down, his lips grazing against my ear. Pressing my quivering thighs together to help ease the painful ache between them, I let out a whimper.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" He muttered, huskily into my ear. Yes, I wanted to say.

Closing my eyes, I was unable to answer, utterly speechless. I felt his crotch push up against my ass and I tensed at the feeling of his hard bulge through the fabric of our clothes. He wanted me just as bad as I did.

Forcing one of his legs between my legs, he parted them, pressing his knee against my pulsing core. I breathed in sharply and couldn't help but squirm.

"Don't you dare stop." I managed to grit out through my flustered state. He chuckled lowly, his hand moving up to sweep my hair to one side.

So what if he was 11 years older than me? We were both of legal age and it wasn't like we were dating or had an actual relationship. I knew my dad wasn't going to be happy if he found out that we slept together but he didn't need to figure out.

Vince moved to remove the pair of shorts I had on. I wasn't even breathing anymore as he slid the shorts down my legs and I stepped out of them.

I hadn't even taken a second of consideration to rethink what was going on. My morals, my values, my dignity were as close to non-existent as they ever were. But I couldn't think right now, I was too busy—

The palm of his hand pressed against my burning heat, cupping it and my eyes closed at the sensation, trembling. Oh my god... the things he could do to me...

His fingers moved to instinctively rub against my clit over the thin fabric of my thong. My body arched into his hand, demanding more as a strangled moan escaped my lips.

"So wet..." He muttered, almost too low for her to hear. There was so much tension in my abdomen that it became increasingly difficult to breathe. Cream was flooding my panties as I was throbbing for him, so much it hurt.