Chapter Four : From Baddie To Mafia Queen

"Well I- I'm in a Mafia. My father started our Mafia. It's called the Black Widow . When my father was killed I had to take over the business. The gang you saw was the South Side Serpents. They were the ones that killed my father because of a business disagreement that they had. When I found out that they killed my father I went and killed their leader for revenge. So I moved here to get away from them but they found out. Which is why you need to stay with me until I take care of them". I just stare at him trying to process everything he just told me. "I'm sorry that I hid it from you. I understand if you are mad at me or scared of me for that matter" I put my hand on his chest " I would have done the same thing if I knew who killed my father. Nobody's perfect okay. I'm not an angel either. I'm just sad you had to go through that". He doesn't even spare a second. He grabs my jaw and puts his lips on mine. It started out nice and soft but it got more rough by the second. His hand gripped my thigh and pulled me onto his lap. His hand ran further up my inner thigh and-- "Am I interrupting something?" said a familiar voice and I turned around only to see Phoenix and Tiffany standing by the door. "Fuck you Phoenix" said Anthony. "We ordered pizza and it has arrived so join us downstairs"

After Dinner.

Everyone headed to their rooms except for Tiffany and Phoenix. I think they hit it off a little too well but it's for the best. She's been complaining about being the third wheel. At least now she has a crush. I snapped out of my daze when I heard Anthony's voice. "Which side of the bed are you taking?" he said looking at me. "left side. This feels weird. Are we still going to go to school?" I said as we both climbed on the bed. "yes we will but you will have to stay close to me at all times. Thank God we only have a week left of school. It does mean that we can't go on the school trip anymore. Now stop stressing and sleep. Goodnight Princess." he says as he kisses my cheek. "Goodnight Baby"

************************************
Next morning

I woke up and Anthony wasn't there. I was a little surprised but I just took a shower and prepared for school. Today I felt motivated to dress edgy.

Once I was done changing the door opened

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Once I was done changing the door opened. Anthony stood there biting his bottom lip with a lust filled expression. He slowly walked towards me. When he got closer he grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest. "what the fuck are you wearing?" he said with both lust and anger in his eyes."Clothes Anthony. What do you think?" I pulled myself closer to him so that there was no space left between us. "change right now" he said with a husky voice. "NO" I said walking away only to be pulled closer to him. "Why are you so fucking stubborn? Just do what I tell you.". "Sorry but I don't know what the fuck you think this is. Im going to school like this. You said I could wear whatever I want" I said getting angry. Next thing I know I'm pinned to the wall. His masculine yet soft hands on my neck. "Watch your mouth. Since you wanna wear it I'll give you something that will mark you as mine.

" I'm not a fucking dog Bro

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" I'm not a fucking dog Bro. " I covered my mouth instantly after I realized what I had said. His grip on my neck tightened and my breath hitched." What did you call me?" he said angrily. His eyes were pure black now and I tried to avoid his gaze but I couldn't." I'm sorry I-"." Never say that again. Understood?" "Yes". I said getting a little scared but a little turned on. "Yes who?" "Yes Anthony". "No. Yes who?" "Yes Daddy". Before I could even blink his lips were on mine. It was rough but satisfying. I felt his tongue on my lips asking for entrance but just to tease him I kept my lips closed. He bit my bottom and I gasped. That's when his tongue slipped into my mouth. I broke the kiss while gasping for air. He moved his lips to my neck and I bit my lip to suppress a moan that was about to escape. "Now let me put on your choker". I quietly obliged because I was still a little rattled by our little scene. I felt his hands on my fragile neck which sent shivers down my spine. I looked at myself in the mirror and-- wait a damn minute. I saw two dark circles on my neck. One on the right and one on the left. Did he just give me a fucking hickey.

"did you just give me a fucking hickey?" "yes I did" he said chuckling. "this isn't fucking funny I can't go to school like this." I said a little embarrassed. "you can and you will" he said with a smirk on his face. "why though?" " Because you are mine and I want people to know" "Why are you so Possessive?"

*************************************
Breakfast

We both walk downstairs and everyone looked at us. I tried hiding my hickeys but Anthony gripped my hand. Well isn't it a good day to be black, they won't see my blush. "Are those hickeys Zee?" asked Tiffany. Why did she call me out like that . "No shit Sherlock " I said acting tough. "Aww so y'all were fucking?" says Phoenix and everyone starts to laugh. I was so embarrassed that I buried my head in Anthony's chest. "That's enough guys let's eat"

**************************

School

The first three periods of school were okay. Poison Ivy didn't try any bullshit but I have a bad feeling she might. It's lunch time and I'm sitting in the cafeteria. I snap out of my daze when I feel a hand rub on my thigh. I look up and I see Anthony looking at me with lust in his eyes. I was about to say something when a bucket of ice cold water hit my back. That bitch is dying today. I stand up in full rage and I punch Ivy in the stomach about three times until Anthony pulled me. The teachers came and surprise surprise I got detention. Ivy didn't get detention even though she started it. I took my stuff and decided to change in the detention class. I changed into booty shorts and a crop top Because I left them in my locker after basketball last week.

When I was done changing I bent over to put my clothes in my bag

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I was done changing I bent over to put my clothes in my bag. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned around to see Anthony standing by the door his eyes were pure black with lust. "What are you wearing". "clothes Daddy. Don't you like them" I said getting closer to him. "I don't want anyone to see you like that.". "I don't have anything else to wear. Unless you want me to walk in my underwear" I said getting closer so there was no space between us. I took his hands and put them on my shorts and attempted to remove them but he stopped me. I looked up at him and watched as his Adam's apple go up and down as he gulped. "you are such a brat." before I could say anything he pinned me to the door and started kissing me. It was rough and intoxicating. He broke the kiss moved to my neck. I tried so hard not to moan but it escaped. He then moved to my inner thighs. I didn't even know that kisses on my inner thigh were my kink. "s- stop I hear footsteps"

Bow Down To My Mafia Boyfriend जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें