Chapter Eight: The Pain That Consumes Me

Zemira's POV

I woke up feeling deep wave of excruciating pain. I tried to walk but both my legs and my hands were covered in duck tape. That is when I spotted the cause of my pain. I had a bandage covered in blood on my right leg. A wave of memories of what happened the previous day flooded my brain. Anthony's brother kidnapped me. He never mentioned he had a brother. Worse off he drugged me and Tiffany. He also stabbed my leg. Wait Tiffany. I have to find her. I spread my arms out and hit them on my stomach and the duck tape tears up. I then remove the duck tape on my legs and I try to move but there is no pain. Wait no pain. I was in pain like 5 minutes ago what? I remove the bandage and it was completely healed. How the hell did this even happen. Nevermind that I have to find Tiffany. I walk out of the dark and grotesque room. I walk down the lifeless hall way and another room comes into view. I walk as fast and as quietly as I can to the room and that is when I saw Tiffany crawled up into a ball. "Tiffany wake up I'm here. Tiffany." I say shaking her body. "Zemira I was so scared. We were fucking drugged. What are we going to do." she says worriedly. " one thing is for sure we have to get out of here. Come on let's find our way out." I say helping her up. We walk for what seems like hours but we finally find a small opening. We plunged blindly into the wilderness of wire and iron and the bodies of cars. In the darkness a form loomed up at us. I swang at it and heard it give a cry of pain. We ran even faster. Tiffany was sobbing and out of breath but I pulled her with me. I misstepped and fell into some grotesque shape of wire. It was babbed and tore at our clothes and flesh. We were a bleeding mess. That is when the devil himself came up to my face and ordered his men to carry us back to the rooms we were previously in. Luckily they put me and Tiffany in the same room this time. I felt a presence behind me. It was Ace. He came close to me and I moved back until I hit the wall. I tried to push him away but he grabbed my hands harshly and pinned my hands to the wall. He started molesting me with his free hand. "Sooner or later Anthony is going to see how worthless you are. You are such a whore. A real fucking slut." he says moving his hand up my skirt. Tears come flooding down my face. Tiffany tried to stop him but his men held her. They were recording me. He pulled the skirt down and he removed all my underwear. He pulled off his pants and when he pulled me closer I screamed but it was no use. He pushed me to the floor then he forced himself in me and I felt excruciating pain. I screamed due to the pain he caused me . Despite of the traumatizing screams he still continued without any remorse . I couldn't believe that my virginity was being taken by a ruthless rapist. Tears couldn't stop flooding my face . When he was done with me he spit on me and said "Aww you were a virgin? lucky me then huh princess?" and he walked out like nothing happened . I fell into a deep sleep. I opened my eyes after what seemed like days but I couldn't move. I searched the room despite my weak vision that's when I saw Ace feeling up Tiffany. That fucking disgusting psycho. I tried to move but my body was numb all I could do was lay there and watch. If I hadn't gone out with her we would be home safe right now. I'm sorry Tiffany this is all my fault.

Anthony's POV

I couldn't sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking about My beautiful princess. Is she alive? Is she okay? Is Ace abusing her? He definitely is isn't he? He loves to take what's mine and ruin it or completely destroy it . The reason I never mentioned him to her was so that I could protect her but I failed her. Where ever he is I'm going to find him today and I'm going to tear him apart limb from limb. I'm going to rip out his spinal cord and shove it up his ass. I'm going to sink my claws so deep into his chest and rip his heart out. "boss they sent another video and I think you really need to see this as well as Phoenix. Urgently sir!" now my heart is beating so fast. I can't breathe. I don't know what to expect Ace is a fucking psycho. I walk into the room and Phoenix is already here." play the video. " the first thing I see is him molesting my princess. I clench my fists. I want to fucking kill him. My heart drops when the next scene comes. He rapped her? She was still a virgin. I can't imagine how she feels. The trauma he is giving her. He has definitely fucked with the wrong person. I am going to skin him alive. Pour acid all over his body and feed him to the fucking sharks. Scratch that I want him to fucking burn! "stop this video immediately. I know exactly where he is. The abandoned factory at the old Houghton park. We leave now!" I say getting angrier by the second. "he is going to die for messing with our Queens. I am not leaving until he is dead." Phoenix says clenching his jaw. I've never seen him like a girl this much. " No leave Ace to me. I have plans for him." I say giving him my sinister smile. I've definitely reached my last level of insanity. I'm coming princess. Daddy is bringing you back home and Ace is going to fucking pay.

A/N I'm so sorry that this is short. I hate writing sad stuff. Anyways please vote and share.