CHAPTER TWENTY THREE : SCARED AND SCARRED

ZEMIRA'S POV

As the day for revenge neared, I started to lose my mind . I would have flashbacks about the time Tiffany and I got kidnapped . The trauma I went through while I was in a relationship with Anthony was unmeasurable . I would always shrug it off because I loved him, but all that backfired . All that hurt was starting to haunt me every night . I would wake up sweating heavily at night, and the worst part is I couldn't tell anyone about it because I didn't want them to think I was withdrawing from the plan . It was so hard to act normal and keep up appearances . I had to stop thinking about it , about him .

" Zee, are you ready for exam week ? we can finally leave this school shit behind us, " said Tiffany as she sat on my bed waiting for me to finish dressing up for school.

"Of course I am . School annoys the fuck outta me "

" you mean the girls that like Brandon annoy you"

"yeah same thing . Let's go "

Exam week was the slowest week of my life . The stress of thinking I'll fail , the fact that I can't seem to focus since all I think about is Ace and Anthony and how the played for a fool. The more I thought about it, the angrier I got at him and myself .

After exam week, I started training harder and harder until I blacked out . To me, it felt as if I blinked for one minute, but then I opened my eyes. Everyone was looking at me with worry and relief .

" How long was I out?" I said with a voice I couldn't recognise maybe because it sounded so dry and weak .

"Well, about three days . You were out for an extra two days because we gave you a serum to let you sleep since you needed the rest, " said Kailani as she held my hand gently .

"Why have you been training so hard cupcake ?" said Brandon as he massaged my head.

"The revenge day is getting nearer. I just wanted to be prepared," I said, hoping it sounded convincing enough .

"I think I speak for all of us when I say you need to stop pushing yourself too hard . It's not your fault, Zee , he played all of us . We all trusted him . He is just a piece of shit and he's going to get what he fucking deserves " said Tiffany

"thank you guys for everything . I feel so much better" I truly did but I just couldn't tell them why I didn't feel good in the first place .

"guys I need a moment alone with my cupcake " said Brandon as he walked to open our bedroom door .

" oooo Zee girl , you are about to get punished for being naughty" said Tiffany as she walked out of the room .

"Our poor ears " said Kailani as she followed suit .

As soon as everyone left he closed the door and locked it . Oh shit , I'm about to hear an ear full tonight .

"why were you training hard cupcake?" he said inching towards me .

"I already told you " I said with a weak voice trying to make him feel bad for me

"No I know that's a lie because you can't look at me as you say it . I want you to tell me the truth cupcake " he said as he grabbed my chin to make me face him .

"I- I've been having nightmares about my kidnapping and all the trauma I went through because of him . It's been happening for a month now " I said trying to look away but he wouldn't let me .

" Cupcake why didn't you tell me . I can only imagine how hard it has been for you especially because you couldn't tell anyone " he said as he caressed my hair .

" Sometimes I just feel so lonely and defeated even if I know that I have people who love and care about me . I just randomly get this wave of anxiety and depression especially because I know everyone depends on me . Sometimes I wish I could've been just a normal teenager but then again I wouldn't have met you and the rest of the group "

"I know you probably don't wanna hear this from me but you are the most bravest and toughest woman I know . If anyone can handle a situation , its you " he said giving me a deep meaningful kiss .

"Thank you babe . I've been thinking that I need a break from training and so does everyone else.  I feel like I've been so absorbed with revenge that I didn't take the time to get to know you , your pack , your house , and friends . I want to take the time to know all of that. "

"Well, I'm the Alpha, of course, but I was an Alpha without a pack for a while after my family died, then I started hunting down bullied children and turned them to wolves . That's how I made my pack . However, my beta, gamma, and pack warrior were killed in battle, so when I found you, I was happy to help not just for revenge purposes but because I had found another pack . Now I have the biggest and strongest pack. "

"Wow, okay, so am I the luna, or do you have to mark me first?" I say with a seductive smile .

"I have to mark you first cupcake," he said as his eyes turned darker .

"Well, what are you waiting for ?"

After those words, he pulled me closer by my thighs and kissed me . It was a slow and passionate kiss full of emotions . I couldn't read all the emotions in that kiss, but one thing was for certain , we both loved each other, but we were too afraid to say it . What started as a soft kiss changed into a needy, rough kiss . His rough hands caressed my thighs, making it hard for me to be quiet .

"You're going to make me cum before you mark me Alpha Aldine " I said in a breathless voice .

"Call me that again and I'll make you choke " he said in a stern voice.

"You have to mark me first "

Instead of replying me he grabbed my neck and kissed it softly before he sunk his teeth into it . Right after sinking his teeth into my neck he then licked it which made me want to cum right on the spot.

"Don't you dare cum . I'm not done with you yet " he said as if he could read my mind .

I failed to reply him because I felt as though I was stuck and paralysed by how amazing his tongue felt on my skin . I was soon pulled out of my trance as he slid my panties off .

"I'm going to fuck you so hard and deep that the whole pack will hear you scream" he said as he slid into me .

"Oh my-" was all I could manage to say as he slid in and out of me.

His movements had me gripping the sheets with my tight grip . It didn't take much for me to reach my high .

"Please - "

"Please, what?"

"Please let me cum Alpha "

As if those few words drove him to edge  , he started going faster and faster till we both came undone .

I was too exhausted to do anything that I drifted to sleep .

A/N : Sorry for late updates y'all,  things have been hectic but from now on I'll update faster. This was short, but I hope you enjoyed.