CHAPTER TWENTY: I CRAVE YOU

ZEMIRA'S POV

I watched as his eyes turned darker . His change in behaviour caught me by surprise . I had never seen this side of him and I loved it .

"Let's go to one of the rooms " he said holding me up by my waist.

"Don't we have to book first "? I asked as I left hickeys on his neck.

"I'm the boss cupcake I don't have to ask for permission " he said walking to the lobby.

"Put me down B I don't want everyone looking at me.  My dress is riding up my thighs " I said trying to wiggle out of his grip but it only made worse . He moved his hands from my waist to my thighs,  gripping them possessively .

"Don't worry cupcake no one will dare look at you or me " he said as he approached the guy he spoke to earlier.  "I want a room for the night which one is free"? He asked impatiently

"The Executive suite Mr Aldine. It's already prepared boss , here's the key  "

As soon as he got the keys he went to the elevator and waited for the doors to close . As soon as they closed his lips devoured me hungrily as if he had been waiting his whole life for me. Somehow my hand went to his and gripped it tight.  That was a mistake because it made his break the kiss .

"I'm in charge cupcake which means you are at my mercy and only I get to choke you, cuff you, finger you,  fuck you and pleasure you" He said gripping my thighs tighter . "Do you understand cupcake "? He asked as he walked out of the elevator.

"Yes Master " I whispered breathlessly as he sucked on my neck .

"Good girl cupcake keep it up and I'll reward you " he said opening the door with ease . Once we were inside he locked the door and put me back on the ground . "Strip for me cupcake " he said while sitting on the sofa.

Wasting no time I unzipped my dress so slow I could see the impatience in his eyes. When the dress dropped to the floor I gave him time to drink me in . I then unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor my eyes never leaving his . When I got to my thong he was already removing his shirt.

"You are so fucking sexy cupcake.  I can't wait to eat you up " said leading me to the bedroom.  "Sit " he said and I immediately sat on the bed .

He kissed my inner thighs working his way up to where I needed him most . As he got closer my moans got louder and louder. He then raised his head to look into my eyes as his tongue finally reached my entrance.  His tongue played with my clit as his fingers slid deep into me . The speed of his fingers inside me increased and I felt a knot in my stomach ready for release.

"Cum for me baby " he said and I finally released letting the cum drip on my thighs . He did not waste time licking and swallowing all of my juices.  "Mmm you taste as good as you look cupcake " 

I could barely speak so I hummed in appreciation.

"Wow cupcake 5 mins in and you're already speechless.  Am I that good "? He asked with a smirk forming on his lips.

He did not even give me time to give him an answer as he whispered "get on all fours so I can fuck you so hard and deep that you won't be able to walk in the morning " his deep voice sent chills all over my body .

I got on all fours immediately which surprised me because I was never one to listen but with him I wanted to . It's like he put a spell on me . The sound of drawers opening and closing pulled me out of my trance.

"What are you doing "? I asked eagerly

"Looking for a condom " he said sounding frustrated .

"Don't bother. I want to feel you and all of you . I want to feel you stroke in and out of me. I want to feel your warm cum inside me" .