"Wah~ Noona! You can cook?!" He asked out of nowhere, voice a bit loud making the older girl jolt from her feet.

"Oh my God Sunno-ah, You scared me." She said, holding her chest, trying to calm herself down. The kid just let out a giggle earning a soft ruffle on his hair.

" I just made some macaroons and pancakes. I'm still not quiet sure about my cooking skills and I don't want you guys to be accidentally poisoned by me." She said a little embarrassed. Sunoo shook his head.

"Eh? They already smell so good just now! What more if we taste it?" Giving her a reassuring smile, Y/N feel somehow relieved and motivated from his simple words.

"Thankyou Sunoo. By the way? Are the others still sleeping?" Sunoo shrugged his shoulders, not having an idea about it.

"Maybe, I just woked up by those and even thought that, it was a bait prepared for me." He pointed to the warm food on the kitchen counter. Y/N laugh at his silliness.

"Oh my God. Now I know how to kidnap you, just incase." She joked making the both of them laugh. Soon later, they heard a lot of footsteps running down the stairs while the two of them are preparing the table.

Y/N turn her head from the table in front of her to the staircase seeing the rest of the guys still on their pajamas.

" Goodmorning." Flashing them a warm smile, the boys finally looked at her and Sunoo, still spacing out a bit. Y/N chuckled at the sight of them being like this.

"And that's the morning zombie we have there." Y/N looked at where was Sunoo is pointing just to see Heeseung really walking like a one.

"Is he always like that?" She went closer to him to whisper on his ears.

" Yup! always." Y/N let out a chuckle and shook her head in disbelief.

She gestured the guys to sit on their seats now so that they can finally eat and go ahead to school. They gladly did in just spare of seconds and looked at the food that was served to them.

"Oh, I decided to just do those because I'm more confident on my macaroons and pancakes. And wait! Eat them with these berries. It's good for you!" She beamed and served them a bowl of mixed fresh berries one by one.

"Don't worry, next time I'll cook y'all a delicious one, but for now, Let's just eat these, they're not that bad, i hope." Y/N let out a nervous laugh, worried that they might not like it.

The boys soon started to dig up their foods and their eyes widened in unison, making the only girl worried.

"Omo! is it that bad? Actually I'm not quiet sure if it's the sugar I put in that or the salt. hehe. " She confessed, observing their reaction.

"No! It's really good tho. It's our first time to eat a home cooked food cause most of the time we're just ordering restaurant foods or even go out together and eat." That explains her their faces a while ago. She actually now felt bad for them. They might be so busy to even be able to cook for themselves.

" But, You won't be doing that anymore. I'll be the one who will make your food now." She again smiled at them warmly and made the boys feel so special.

" Thanks Y/N and this pancake was too close to be an omelette rather if you really did accidentally put salt on it instead of sugar." Heeseung joked making the 6 of them laugh. Six. Well six because Sunghoon was so busy admiring Y/N's face to even hear what they're talking about.

Y/N seems to felt that and eventually turn her head instinctively to Sunghoon's seat.

There, she caught him staring at her, whit eyes express such adoration. They shared an eye contact for not so long. They immediately look away from eachother's gaze, recalling the scene last night.

Blood rushed up to their cheeks, making it warm and red. The both of them are blushing really hard right now in front of the guys. But again, they're to busy fighting about something for them to even notice.

" Yah! I wanted to ride a bike now but I'm scared that it might fell over because it was two tired."- Jay

"Huh? Why would it fell? "- Jungwon

"Because Jay don't know how to ride a bike!"- Heeseung

"OMG! Heesung hyung! you're so funny!"- Sunoo

"That was hilarious hyung!" - Jake

"Yah! Heeseung hyung! You stole my highlight again! I'm the one who told a joke! not him! You should have laugh on my joke not on his. It's not even funny!" Jay whined like a 5-year-old kid that didn't let her Mom eat a candy. The others are laughing, without them knowing that the two of them are already looking like a whole damn tomato.

' Why am I even blushing?!'

"Right? Sungho- Wait?! Are you blushing?!" Jake exclaimed making the rest of them turn their head on him.

' Oh shit. I'm fucked up.' - Sh

"W-What?! No! W-why would I? I'm... I'm allergic to berries that's why my face i-is red now! I'll go get ready now. Bye!" With that he sprinted out of the kitchen going straightly upstairs running away from his suspicious friends.

"Sorry Noona, I didn't know hyung is allergic to berries." Sunoo apologized but Y/N quickly shake her head holding both of his hands.

" No Sunoo, It's okay. It's no one's fault hm?" She calm him down gently patting his back.

' He's not allergic to berries. I heard it.' - Y/N.

....

A/N: Poor berries they are innocent 🤧. Justice for our precious berries 🤣