Chapter 50: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

But all was in the past now.

The first generation players were feeling a bit nostalgic and regret for the dissolution of Excellent Era, but not so strong enough for them to sulk.

The Excellent Era that they had created was already of the past.

Even if Excellent Era was not relegated, it was still not the Excellent Era that they had known. So just like how Spring Heaven was disregarded and forgotten, these first generation players would also accept the fact that ‘that’ Excellent Era was just a beautiful memory that only the people involved would remember.

“Haha, Darling, you are wrong. Aside from victory, Ye Qiu…I mean Ye Xiu also cares for his little girlfriend, no?” Old Qin brought Xia Ming back to the present.

“Mnm, those two are really sweet right now. Before they were so awkward with each other,” Xia Ming couldn’t help but reminisced.

“We are sweeter.”

“……”

“Ouch your heels!”

“But I didn’t expect him to successfully con Xiao Chun to be his girlfriend,” Xue Mingkai interjected.

“Like how we didn’t expect you to con Yin Xiong!”

“Like we weren’t as shameless and idiot looking as you were when you were pursuing Xia Ming,” Xue Mingkai raised the side of his lips in disgust.

“And Excellent Era is still noisy as ever,” Lu Liang put his phone away that he had been using as a distraction and rolled his eyes at the group.

“Some bitter Royal Style-The Unstoppable Dominator dogs really can’t shut their mouth up when the grassroot champions are having a TEAM CONVERSATION,” Old Qin ridiculed.

“That’s why I’m saying that Excellent Era is noisy, because of this guy,” Lu Liang purposely ignored Old Qin’s provocation and turned to his side where Guo Mingyu was sitting.

“Don’t say it in general, Yin Xiong is still quite,” Guo Mingyu reminded, laughing at how his former captain was engaging in a conversation-oh, trash talking rather- with the childish Qin Tianran. Wasn’t Captain Lu more childish in doing this?

“Yin Xiong isn’t as quite when we are in private,” Xue Mingkai clarified in an ambiguous tone.

Royal Style Gods, “……” We are not interested to know the details.

Yin Xiong with a big blush on his face blurted out, “Don’t say nonsense things.”

“See, he talked!” Xue Mingkai flaunted as he put his arms around Yin Xiong’s shoulders.

“You perverted man!” Old Qin was grossed out.

“I didn’t say anything! It’s you who gave improper meaning!”

“You clearly said it in a way that could be easily misunderstood!”

“Whatever!”

“XUE MINGKAI, YOU’RE BECOMING WORST AS YOU AGE!”

“QIN TIANRAN, YOU ARE BECOMING LOUDER DAY BY DAY!”

The two continued to practice their long forgotten trash talking skills, while the others felt that their efforts would just be futile if they tried to interject. Might as well  let them get tired.

This was what welcomed Team Happy when they walked inside their OWN mini bus.

Ye Xiu walked over to the noisy group, his hand supporting his forehead, and clearly having a headache because of these old bastards.