Chapter 41: Team Ancient Dragon Forbbiden Island

Notes:

I created my own dungeon run everyone! Hope you like it!

CHAPTER 41:

December 3, a date that the world of GLORY would forever remember.

Glory Professional Alliance only had five champion teams in its history. Disregarding the recently relegated Excellent Era, Misty Rain, Blue Rain, Tiny Herb, and Tyranny were the only champion teams left in the current Alliance.

Gray Corner. These four champion teams, together with the grass-root team created by the former captain of Excellent Era were now planning to cooperate in seizing Gray Corner’s fifty-player dungeon, Ancient Dragon Forbidden Island.

Gray Corner is the final and most vicious among the six new Level 75 areas. It was set up in a gray area, where fish and dragons mixed together, literally and figuratively.

Ancient Dragon Forbidden Island was located outside the City. It was a dungeon in the center of a lake. Naturally, this had something to do with the background story of the dungeon. It was said that when the dragons were nearing to its extinction, they decided to isolate themselves from the outside world. Of course, this sort of plot and background was a must have in the game, but it wasn’t something that these pro players would bother to care about knowing.

There were many players outside the island. However, most of them were guards arranged by the club guilds for these famous characters. The curious normal players could only look from a far.

On the other hand, these guards, themselves were also clueless and astonished as to why their Gods decided to cooperate for the first clear of an insignificant dungeon.

Their various guild leaders caught the wind of this matter, and decided to personally observe the situation at the Ancient Dragon Forbbiden Island, in case the other teams decided to play tricks to kill their idols. At this time, a single level difference was very important in deciding a match, and they couldn’t be careless with their rivals.

Misty Castle was wary of Blue Brook Guild, Blue Brook Guild cautiously observed Herb Garden, and Tyrannical Ambition and Happy were releasing equal hostility towards each other.

“It must be that guy’s idea,” Blue Bridge Spring Snow (Blue River) who was among the ranks of Blue Brook Guild said to his leader, Changing Spring.

“Are they playing jokes with us? How could Blue Rain peacefully cooperate with our Misty Rain?” Misty Castle’s leader, Misty Lock deliberately said for Changing Spring to hear.

“And do you think Tiny Herb will be amiable with our Blue Rain?” one of the five experts of Blue Brook Guild retorted.

“What do you mean by that? Our Tiny Herb is the most cultured team in the Alliance. It’s Ye Qiu that’s dirty. Oh, I forgot that he is now called Ye Xiu,” Arisaema scoffed.