Chapter 15: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD VI

Summary:

Summary:

Li Chunhua's reasons...

Notes:

I'm sorry...I am really not experienced in writing tragic scenes.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“Ye-ge….”

“Xiao Li? What happened?”

Ten in the morning. It was a sunny day. This type of weather should indicate a good omen, right? But when Ye Xiu received a call from Li Chunhua, he didn’t knew the reason why but the first thing he thought was that something bad had happened…

Li Chunhua was supposed to visit the Misty Rain Club today. She just visited him not long ago and she should still be far away from H City airport. It was not yet time for her to call.

“Ye-ge…I…help me.” The girl on the other line was obviously having a hard time in breathing. Her voice was little by little fading. This clouded Ye Xiu’s mind. He could even hear his heart beating on his ear.

What happened to her? Suddenly, an image of Su Muqiu flashed in front of him. No! I can’t take it if someone I love will leave me again! Life couldn’t be this unfair to me!

“Where are you? I will go to where you are. You should wait for me!” Ye Xiu didn’t want to know what happened…he wasn’t braved enough to ask. All he wanted was to know where was the girl right now.

“H-hezhuang…Yongsheng road…intersection.”

“Okay, Hold on! I will be there in a bit!” Ye Xiu hastily removed the headphone around his neck. He ran outside the Excellent Era building without even telling anyone where he was going. No seconds should be wasted. He couldn’t afford to…

“God Ye, what happened?” Liu Hao, a nineteen year old boy from the training camp intercepted him. This child was his big fan and had a pretty good skill too. But now was not the right time for him to entertain some junior.

“I need to go. Let’s talk later…” Ye Xiu didn’t even looked at the younger guy when he continued running.

“God if you’re in a hurry, I can give you a ride with my motor? The traffic is heavy today. There was a collision in the Hezhuang and Yongsheng road intersection.”

Ye Xiu stopped his tracks: “What did you say? Hezhuang and Yongsheng road intersection? ”

“Mmmm.” Liu Hao obediently nodded.

That’s where Xiao Li was. His world started to crumble. No matter how Ye Xiu wanted to avoid it. He already knew what had happened. Su Muqiu…he died in a car accident. Don’t tell me, Xiao Li will… A single drop of tear dropped from Ye Xiu’s eye. Su Muqiu already left him. If something bad will also happen to Xiao Li, then what was he supposed to do?