Chapter 11

AUTHOR POV

" What do you want wen gongzi" Xichen very politely ask wen chao.

" My mens told me that something happened here and we have a new guest here. I just wanted to meet him" Wen chao said and look around and his gaze stops at Jiang cheng and Jiang wanyin. His eyes widen at amusement.

" Aoawww, so they were right. There is indeed a new beautiful person here who came from future, hmmm nice" Wen chao said and slowly went towards Jiang wanyin and look at him from head to toe and whistle.

" Aren't you a beauty for sour eyes" Wen chao said and look at Jiang wanyin with lustful eyes. Zidian was sparking in madam yu and Jiang wanyin finger.

" Stay away from my A-niang " A-gui said and wen chao look at him and started laughing.

" Ohhhh, so you can have birth too huh. It's so grate, I want you. And you can also become pregnant too. Having a child with you will be so great " Wen chao said making all of them angry. Jiang wanyin pull A-gui, A-ling and sizhui behind his back.

"I mean, you are so beautiful Jiang cheng, but your future self is like, hmmmm what can I say, much much beautiful. Just like your mother" Wen chao said and look at madam yu.

" You son of bitch!!!! " Jiang cheng shouted and grab wen chao coeller and was about to punch him when

" Welll wen chao, you already knows that I came here from future, right? " Jiang wanyin ask slowly and wen chao narrow his eyes but nodded.

" So, aren't you afraid " Jiang wanyin ask with raise eyebrow and wen chao look at him.

" Afraid of what, tell me straight away " Wen chao said.

" Aren't you afraid of future. Like, what is going to happen to you" Wanyin ask with a veryyyy innocent face. Wen chao glare at him.

" Why would I be afraid huh. I am not afraid of anything" Wen chao said and Jiang wanyin started laughing making them confused.

" W-what the hell are you laughing at" Wen chao shouted. Jiang wanyin calm down and clear his throat.

" Sorry sorry, I just heard a joke" Jiang wanyin said and they all chuckle making wen chao more mad.

" You just said that you are not afraid of anything. Then I think that you are not afraid of death too, right" Jiang wanyin said it in wen chao ear making him back away in shock.

" What the hell are you saying" Wen chao demand and Jiang wanyin smiles, a very creepy smile.

" You are going to die in the future wen chao. And not just you, your father, your brother and the whole wen clan is going to die" Jiang wanyin said and the wen sect widen there eyes.

" Y-you are just lying" Wen chao shutter and Jiang wanyin once again laugh.

" Do you really think that I am lying. Not even your yon iron can protect you. You are going to die. Do you want to know how will you and you bitch die" Jiang wanyin said and put his hand on wen chao back who was shivering and sweating.

" Then look" Jiang wanyin said and a view come in front of all of them. In the screen they all can see that wang lingjao ruined her face because of the ghost that was haunting her. And she hang herself, lan zhan and Jiang wanyin went there and Jiang wanyin cut lingjao head with zidian.

Seeing that wen chao started shaking from fear. Jiang wanyin smile in vicktory. And then the screen changes and they see wen chao. Wen chao was begging Wei wuxian to spare him but Wei wuxian and Jiang wanyin kill him and wen zhulin too.

" Now, do you believe me" Jiang wanyin suddenly ask making wen chao jump in fear.

" You already see that the yin iron also can't protect you. You are going to get killed too" Jiang wanyin said with a scary voice.

" There is a ghost behind you" A-gui said.

" Ahhhhhhhhh, SAVE ME" Wen chao shouted and he and the wen disciples started run out. They all started laughing inside the room.

" Good job A-gui" Jiang wanyin said and he and A-gui high five.

" I am going to scare him and killhim very very slowly " Jiang wanyin smirk and pull a flute from his waist.

" Wait, isn't it.... " Xichen said and Jiang wanyin smile.

" Yeah, it's leibing" Jiang wanyin said and started playing the flute. The mealody was very sweet yet dark. A white smoke appear in front of them making them surprise.

" You know what to do" Jiang wanyin said and that white smoke went out to haunt wen chao.

" Is it demonic cultivation" Lan Qiren said with widen eyes.

" What??, this, or demonic cultivation, no" Jiang wanyin said.

" Then what was that" Jiang cheng ask.

" It's actually a music of illusion " Wanyin said making them confused.

" Music of illusion " Lan wangji ask because he have not heard of a music like that.

" Yeah, I know that in this time music if illusion was not created. But in future, it is possible " Wanyin said.

" Who compose it" Xichen ask and wanyin smiles.

" You" Wanyin said to xichen.

" Me?? " Xichen ask

" Yeah, you created it. It's not a demonic cultivation, it's a music that create illusion and other people gets confused at what is real and what is not real" Wanyin said and they all nodded. Suddenly Jiang wanyin widen his eyes

" Oh shit!!! " He said making them confused.

" What happened " Wei wuxian ask.

" I forget that I am here, in the past. A-huan and others were probably looking for me. I have to contact them" Jiang wanyin said and they can understand.

Jiang wanyin tuck leibing in his waistband and close his eyes. He open his eyes and write something in air and then a light formed. When the light faded away they can see Lan huan walk left to right. He looks so worried.