Chapter 4

AUTHOR POV

Wen Chao bring them for the night hunt ,wei wuxian saves meinmien and they all get stuck in the cave because Wen Chao cut the ropes. They find a small gap under the water and Jiang cheng didn't want to go without Wei wuxian but jin zixuan force him to go out.

Lan wangji and Wei wuxian fight with that monster and Wei wuxian get the fifth piece of yin iron.

" Yin iron has five pieces" Lan Qiren said in shock. All of them have thought that there were only have four pieces of yin iron but guess they were wrong.

Jiang cheng and jin zixuan save them from the cave after 1 week and they went to lotus pier.

Then, that Wen Chao bitch come there and lied that Wei wuxian insult Wen Chao and she wants Madam Yu to teach Wei wuxian a lesson.

" That bitch" Madam Yu said with gritted teeth because how dare she sit on the lotus throne.

Madam Yu whip Wei wuxian with zidian and Jiang beg to his mother to not punish Wei wuxian.

They all thought that Madame Yu don't like Wei wuxian that's why she punish him.

But when that bitch said about turning lotus pier into Wen office Madam Yu slapped her. Then the fight start and that bitch sent a signal to Wen Chao and Madam Yu bring Jiang cheng and Wei wuxian to a boat and tie them both. She gives Jiang cheng zidian and hug him.

" Wei wuxian, take care of A-cheng even if that cost your life" Madam Yi seriously said and Wei wuxian nodded. Jiang cheng was crying.

" A-niang, p-please come w-with us" Jiang cheng please but Madam Yu push the boat and went inside to fight with those Wen.

They were all shocked to see that. Madam Yu surely is a very brave lady.

In the lake, they meet Jiang fengmin and he tie yanli also with them and he also went to lotus pier to help Madam Yu.

They fight and those Wen killed Jiang fengmin. Madam Yu was so shocked and then she started crying. She pull a knife and put it her heart. She slowly went towards Jiang fengmin and interwine there fingers. They both smile and close there eyes.

All the people were shocked when they see what happens. All of them were looking at Madam Yu with so much respect. Jiang fengmin can't believe that his wife actually loves him that much that she kill herself for him.

" A-niang " Jiang cheng whisper and clunch his fist. He will not spare that Wen Chao.

Wei wuxian and Jiang cheng went to lotus pier secretly and they were shocked when they see Madam Yu and Jiang fengmin dead bodies and that bitch and Wen Chao were sitting on the lotus throne insults them.

Jiang cheng can't see that and he run towards the forest. Wei wuxian go behind him and they both ended up in a grass field.

" I w-want my p-parents. I w-want my mother and father. A-niang, A-die " Jiang cheng cried.

They all have tears in there eyes. It's too much. A child lost his parents.

They all have teats in there eyes even madam Yu also looks like she was on a verge of crying.

Jiang cheng, Wei wuxian and yanli were in a inn and yanli become sick so Wei wuxian go to buy her a medicine. But those Wens were everywhere

Jiang cheng was also there and see that those wens were about to capture Wei wuxian but he distract them and it ended up him getting capture. They torture him and melted his golden core. Wei wuxian bring jiang Cheng out with the help of Wen Ning. And they went to Wen Qing place.

" Jiang Cheng " Wei wuxian whisper. His brother sacrifice his own golden core to protect him. Jiang fengmin was proud of his son. Madam Yu squeeze Jiang Cheng hand and smile a little.

When Wei wuxian find out that Jiang Cheng golden core has melted and he can't cultivate now. He read all the medical books and Wen Qing also helps him. They find out that the only way they can bring Jiang Cheng golden core is that someone will give his own golden core to him.

Wei wuxian said that he will give his golden core to Jiang Cheng but Wen Qing argue that its very dangerous but in the end she finally said yes. Then Wei wuxian gives his golden core to Jiang cheng.

No one said anything. The whol room was silent. They all were staring at Jiang Cheng and Wei wuxian with so much respect. One sacrifice his golden for the other and the other one also sacrifice his golden core for the other.

Yanli was so proud of his brothers. They didn't know that Wei wuxian and Jiang Cheng loves each other that much.

Then Wen chao find Wei wuxian and he beat him. He wanted to kill him but Wei wuxian said that if they kill him then he will come back and become a firece ghost and haunt all of them. Wen chao slut get scared and then they throw Wei wuxian in the burial mound.

" How dare he" Lan wangji said, clearly angry. They all were shaking in fear because they have heard that whomever have throne in the burial mound will never come back.

But yin iron who was on Wei wuxian pouch save him. Dark power surrounded him and those dark energy said that they will help him getting revenge. And that's when Wei wuxian become the grand master of demonic cultivate. Wei wuxian smirk and after three months later he went to Wen sect.

" H-he use d-demonic cultivate. H-he is a monster " One person said and Jiang Cheng and lan zhan glare at him and he shut up because he don't want to get killed by hanguang jun and sandu shenanigsu.

Then sunshot campaign happened. Nie Mingjue kill those Wen people who were in the Nie sect and once again win his sect back. Lan wangji went to cloud recesses and kill those wens too. Later they find out that Wei wuxian was thrown into burial mound but his sword was not opening that means he was still alive.

In the Wen sect, Wei wuxian play a very dangerous music and some corspe started coming there and they haunt that slut. And she ended up killing herself because she was scared like hell.

Lan zhan and Jiang Cheng went there ans see that the slut was hanging there. Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth and zidian started sparking in his finger. He cut that bitch head with zidian and went out.

" Serve her right" Jiang Cheng said with a smirk and was satisfied with his future self of what he did.