Chapter 1

AUTHORS POV

" Wei wuxian, hurry up or else we are gonna be late for our class. And if we get late then we will get punishment and I will break your legs if I get punished because of you!! " Jiang cheng said and tap his foot on the ground rapidly.

" I am ready, I am ready, ughhh seriously Jiang cheng, chill down " Wei ying said and wrapped his arm around his brother shoulder. Jiang cheng rolled his eyes and shoved his brother hand away.

" Ok, ok, don't fight now" Yanli said and chuckle. They walk towards there classroom. Today is a very big day. Today, the parents of the students who are studying in cloud recesses are also gonna come into the cloud recesses.

They are gonna see how there childrens are doing in the class. Everyone is gonna come except jin Guangshan, because he has some important work to do ( A/N- He just wanted to sleep with some women's 🙄🙄). So, jin zixuan mother is gonna come there in the behalf of his husband.

" Wei wuxian, don't do anything stupid to ruin the Jiang clan name" Jiang cheng warmed him.

" I swear I will not do anything, maybe " Wei ying said, the last part in whisper and giggle. They went inside the big Hall and sit on there seats. There parents were also there sitting on the other side.

Zewu jun started talking and Jiang cheng can't help but stare at him. The first jade to twin is extremely beautiful. Lan xichen then look at Jiang cheng and smile, Jiang cheng blush madly and averted his gaze.

Senior master lan ask them many questions, those questions were very difficult, many of them can't answer the question. But Jiang cheng answer all the questions correctly. All of them were amazed when Jiang cheng answer all the question correctly.

Madam Yu was smiling proudly at his son and Jiang fengmin was also proud. Lan Qiren smiles a little, he is very happy that Jiang cheng is not like Wei wuxian. And zewu jun was looking warmly at Jiang cheng who blush and look away.

Wei wuxian being Wei wuxian, didn't focus on the class and look at lan zhan .

Suddenly, they all hear footsteps of someone. They all look behind only to meet with three childrens. They all look at the children's who were wearing the clothes of Jiang , jin and lan sect.

"A-niang " " Mother" " Baba" The three children said and went towards the Jiang siblings who look like they have seen a ghost. All of them who were in the Hall stand up and look at them.

" A-niang, up, up. A-Gui wants to be carried " The little kid who was wearing Jiang sect clothes and lan sect forehead ribbon? said to Jiang cheng.

" Who are you kid, and why are you calling me A-niang. Do I look like a girl to you" Jiang cheng said and the little kid pout.

" A-niang, why are you saying it like that. Did A-niang don't love A-Gui anymore " A-Gui said with teary eyes, he looks like he is going to cry. Jiang cheng heart breaks when he see that.

" Here here, I will carry you. Just don't cry" Jiang cheng said and carry A-Gui who smiles and hug his neck.

" A-cheng, what is this. Who is this kid" Madam Yu ask with a serious face.

" I don't know A-niang " Jiang cheng said and sign.

" Mother, I am tired" The kid who was wearing jin sect clothes said and pout. Yanli smiles and carry the little kid too. Wei wuxian was looking at the kid.

" Shijie, what I suppose to do" Wei wuxian whines and yanlin chuckle.

" Just carry him A-xian. You had a experience of babysitting A-cheng" Yanli said and Wei ying did as he was told.

" Who are these kids huh" Whispering started to start. All people were thinking that these kids are there sons.

" Jiang gongzi, is this kid yours " One of them said and Jiang cheng gritted his teeths.

" I myself is only 16 years old. How the hell would this kid be mine huh" Jiang cheng said and they all shut up.

" Maybe, these kids misunderstood us as there parents " Wei ying said, they all nodded, that can be possible too.

" A-niang, why are you not wearing zidian" Suddenly A-Gui said making all of them freeze.

" W-what " Jiang cheng shutterb and look at the kid in horror.

" Why are you not wearing zidian, you always wear zidian and never remove it. And shouldn't you will be wearing Jiang sect clothes, why are you wearing lan sect clothes " A-Gui said making all of them speechless.

They all look at Madam Yu who was wearing zidian. There is only one and only zidian in the whole world and Madam Yu was wearing it. It can't be a coincidence.

" You are acting weird A-niang. Where is A-die " A-Gui said and look around and his gaze landed on xichen and to there horror, A-Gui smiles and

" A-die " He said and make a grabby hand towards xichen. He freeze at his spot and look at him.

" Xichen, what is this" Lan Qiren said. And once again whispering started. Many of them were saying that maybe the kid is zewu jun and Jiang cheng kid. And they get married secretly and have a kid.

Because, the kid was wearing Jiang sect clothes and he has the special branch of lan forehead ribbon who only sect leader and there family can wear.

" Baba, A-yuan, A-Gui and A-ling were playing and suddenly a monster with many hands attack us, we all close our eyes and when we open our eyes, we were here" A-yuan said and they all look at each other.

" Don't tell me they....... " Yanli shutter and look at the kid in her arm.

" Did they time travel " Wei wuxian said and the whole room became silent.