Chapter 10

AUTHOR POV

So the one Jiang cheng who came from future, I am gonna address him as Jiang wanyin and the past one as Jiang cheng.

Jiang wanyin can't believe what he is seeing right now. In front of him, there is standing his past one.

" It's gusu lan robes. So that means I get into the past when we study in gusu" Jiang wanyin face become pale.

Jiang wanyin was panicking when he look around. He freeze at his spot when he see his mom and dad there. Right, he is in past when they were still alive.

Tears started to rolling down from his cheeks. Without thinking, he went towards his mother and hug her.

" A-niang" Jiang wanyin whisper and hug his mother tightly. Madam yu hug him back, they all have already seen the future so she can understand how Jiang wanyin have feel when he sees her. He then hug his dad too.

" I am so proud of you son. You make me so proud of you" Madam yu said and Jiang fengming nodded. Jiang wanyin eyes became widen but he smiles.

" Wellll" Jiang cheng said and scratch the back of his neck . Jiang wanyin look at him and smile.

Everyone except Jiang cheng started blushing when Jiang wanyin smiles and they were looking somewhere other than Jiang wanyin. Jiang wanyin raised his brows and look at them.

" Why did all of your faces becomes red" Jiang wanyin asked but no one said anything. Lan xichen clear his throat and remove his outer robe and put it on Jiang wanyin shoulder.

" Y-your clothes a-are all wet" Xichen said while not looking at Jiang wanyin eyes. The future Jiang cheng is indeed so beautiful. He looks so much like Madam yu. And they all can't help but get lost in his beauty.

" I think you should change your clothes meimei" Wei wuxian said and Jiang wanyin gave him a look and shakes his head.

" You are right" Jiang wanyin said and xichen bring him to a guest room and give him gusu lan clothes. When they come back no one was able to take there eyes off from Jiang wanyin. He looks so beautiful in lan clothes.

" So I assume that you all know what is happening. Because you didn't looked shocked when I came here" Jiang wanyin said and they nodded.

" We had already seen the future before you come here" Jiang cheng said, he is feeling so awkward to talk to his future self.

" So I think that you already know what is going to happen in the future " Jiang wanyin said and they slowly nodded. He was about to say something when they hear footsteps. They turn around only to meet with the three little kids.

Jiang wanyin eyes became widen when he finally see his child and nephews. His eyes became teary and he went towards them.

" A-gui" He said and hug his child. A-gui smiles and hug his mother too. Jiang wanyin hug his nephews too and then he went to serious mode.

" Where the hell were you three huh. Did you have any idea how worried we all were. And how did you get here" Jiang wanyin contnious scold them and behind them all of the people were impressed.

" I am looking like a mom. Well basically I the mom in the future. Oh my god, can I really be able to do that" Jiang cheng thinks.

" We are sorry A-niang/uncle" The three said and look down with a pout. Jiang wanyin and all the people heart melted while looking at that scene.

" Next time, if you think that you are in danger, went straight towards us, ok" Jiang wanyin said and they nodded.

" Jiang cheng " Wei wuxian said and both Jiang cheng look at him.

" What" They both said then look at each other.

" Ahhhhh, this is difficult. How are we gonna know who is who. The future Jiang cheng was wearing Jiang sect clothes so it was easy to differentiate. But now they both are wearing same clothes" Wei wuxian said and they nodded. It's very confusing.

" Ok then call me Jiang wanyin and call him Jiang cheng, it would be easy" Jiang wanyin said but they are still a little confuse.

" I think this would work then" Jiang wanyin said and pull out a lan forehead ribbon from his pocket and tie it around his forehead.

" Wait isn't it my ribbon" Xichen said and Jiang wanyin chuckle.

" It is, if you have seen the future then I think that you already know that I and A-huan are married. So of course, I have his ribbon " Jiang wanyin said and Jiang cheng and xichen blush. Yeah, they forget that .

" This is so cool, two Jiang hahaha" Wei wuxian said .

" Wei wuxian, do you want to die" Jiang wanyin said and hold zidian in his hand. Wei wuxian hide behind lan wangji. Many people bave nosebleed and half of them fainted because ooff, Jiang wanyin looks so hot with zidian.

" Any ways, joke aside. We have to do something so that wen Rounhao can't get other pieces of yin iron" Jiang wanyin said, but then, someone else cane into the room.

" Well well well, what is happening here huh" Wen chao said with a smirk.