She then curve her toes and arched her back, I looked up at her she had lust in her eyes. I wanted to go in but I'm going to wait until tomorrow, I'm going to put it down. After she released I finish licked her up clean. I got up and looked at her, my baby body is beautiful.

" Dre that felt so good baby." She pouted."

" I know, wait until I'm inside of you."

" Babe I wish you did a few minutes ago." She whispered in my ears.

" You ready for that." I asked

" Yeah I'm ready, I love you Deandre." I thought to myself damn I should of eat the pussy all this time.

" I love you to Princess, but not yet ma." I replied seriously. I got up went into the bathroom, showered and brushed my teeth.

AMorah was already under the covers covered in the towel under the sheets. I went in behind her and snuggled. Since she love teasing me so much she pushed her hips against my dick. I giggled and then we both fell asleep.

Next day.

It was my baby's birthday today, I decided I'm going to take her to The Bahamas. I got up early went to buy our tickets, rushed to the flower store to grab some flowers, went to the store with chas to buy my girl a outfit what I wanted her to wear tonight at dinner. I managed to made it back home in enough time to make her breakfast before she awakes.

I made her pancakes, bacon, eggs and I bought some croissants. She loves orange juice so I poured her a glass & rested all of the food I prepared onto the tray & grabbed the flowers.

Whiles I walked into the room my phone rang and I stopped to look at who was calling, it was Shy. I'm thinking what does she want, so I rested the tray and the flowers down to answer my cell phone.

" Whats good." I asked

" King we need to talk." She said.

" Well talk, you got five minutes."

" King, I'm pregnant."

" Okay nice to know, who's the daddy."

" You King." She said.

" Ma, you crazy I never fucked you raw, or cum inside of you."

" The condom couldn't have been effective." She said.

" What the fuck are you trying to imply."

" I'm saying, I'm pregnant with your child & I'm going to keep it."

" Well you do that, you sleep with everybody, when the child gets here then you call me so we can get a DNA test, other than that don't call me or text me & if my girl finds out about this, that's your ass." I said coldy. She hanged up the phone after I said that. Looks like every time things is good between my girl & I shit happens.

Back to what I was doing, I grabbed the tray and flowers and headed towards her resting the tray in the front of her.

" Happyyyy birthdayyyy tooo you, happy birthdayyyyy happy birthdayyyy. " I sanged.

She immediately got up with the biggest smile not just because of what's in her surroundings because she didnt know I could sing.

" Awww baby all this for me, & I didn't know you could sing Deandre." She said punching my arm softly.

" I do a lil something something but look we got a long day ahead of us pack your suitcase we going to the Bahamas ma."

" Dre really omggggg." She said ecstatic.

" All this for you baby, you deserve the best. I'm going treat you like the princess you are. I love you."

" I love you too baby." She said with the biggest smile showing her gorgeous dimples.

She finished ate her breakfast, packed her bag, did her hygiene, got dress and before you know it we left the house & was on our way to the airport.

~~~

We finally arrived in The Bahamas, the Bahamas is way more hotter than in atlanta. I grabbed our suitcases & rented a vehicle to tour the island with the birthday girl.

As we were driving to our hotel following the map, we were also sight seeing at the same time.

" Babe, The Bahamas is beautiful." She said.

I nodded agreeing with her statement. Thirty minutes later we arrived at Port Lucaya market place. It was very nice especially how our hotel is right across the street.

We arrived at the hotel, checked in & went up to our suite. The room was decorated nicely, with champagne and flowers

" Baby I love you so much, this is amazing come on I want to go for a swim." AMorah said as she jumped on me and caused me to drop our suitcases.

To me it was like she was a kid in candy land how excited she was, I agreed to go for a swim with my girl. She went into the bathroom to change into her swim suit, whiles I changed in the room.

I then headed out on the balcony to sit down and look at the view waiting on AMorah to come out.

Five minutes later she came out on the balcony, all I could say was God I won me a trophy.

" Dre why you looking at me like that, you never seen a girl in a swimsuit."

" With that shape and beauty, hell no." I replied.

She giggled " Here babe, take a picture of me."

I took the picture of her standing by the railing of the balcony. Her shape is priceless.

After that she took selfies of us and uploaded it to her instagram. We then headed to the pool side for a few cocktails and to take a swim.

PICTURE TO THE SIDE OF AMORAH ON THE BALCONY

Comment & Vote.

Feedback is the Key, Comment & Vote don't be a ghost reader.